I need a Spot of Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gathozar

Reaction score
Okay. My Tamagotchi, today, transformed into something very odd. I'm not asking you to help me identify him, but if you know the link to a good Growth Chart, could you please give it to me? Chances are, my Tama is actually quite normal and I'm just over-reacting. I'll give you a description of him anyways...

Um, he has two antennae with little balls on the end. He has a long Kuchipachi-ish snout. Under his little head, he has a squid like body with three short tentacles. He flies, but lands every once in a while.

I got him after a reluctant bit of neglect. I forgot to hit the pause button, one morning before school, running to grab the bus. It wasn't the first time I had done something like that. (Sorry, Tama.)

He was a Kinakomotchi (The one with the bump on his head..) at the Toddler stage. He transformed into an Ichigotchi. And now he's this. I haven't debugged at all, and I've never seen him listed anywhere.

Thanks for listening. Sorry to be such a pain.

It's a Hiratchi! Thanks so much. I appreciate it. Ooh, he stays up late too. Sounds good to me. And crab is his favourite? I think we're a perfect match.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back