B.D.P

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, what? Do you mean on your birthday the generation changed? :eek:

you cant just go *closed* and it will close! anyway it went onto the next gen on your bithday? cool.

Hey come on, you're all far too quick to jump. There could be reasons behind that misunderstood posting. It doesn't mean the person should be ignored or made fun of!

I notice that a lot on this forum. *rollseyes*

Hey come on, you're all far too quick to jump. There could be reasons behind that misunderstood posting. It doesn't mean the person should be ignored or made fun of!
I notice that a lot on this forum. *rollseyes*
Sorry I came across that way. I just want to know what the person is trying to say, because their post is difficult to understand

:pochitchi: B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

Sorry I came across that way. I just want to know what the person is trying to say, because their post is difficult to understand
B) B) B) B) B) :D B) B)
That wasn't aimed at you. But people have to understand there are a lot of kids on this forum, typing errors or mis typed threads are common.

And to be set upon can be upsetting.

I'm 28 years old and some of the threads on here with replies offend me! Imagine how a child feels?!

We're all here to enjoy tamas. :pochitchi:

Ok, ok, I know, shut up SkullyRox. B) B)

That wasn't aimed at you. But people have to understand there are a lot of kids on this forum, typing errors or mis typed threads are common.And to be set upon can be upsetting.

I'm 28 years old and some of the threads on here with replies offend me! Imagine how a child feels?!

We're all here to enjoy tamas.

Ok, ok, I know, shut up SkullyRox.
I'm also 28 years old, so I should know how to respond better. You're right, some of these replies I see on this site are offensive.

How about everyone just enjoys their tamas and has fun on this site, and STOP POSTING OFFENSIVE POSTS?

Don't worry about shutting up, some of us (me included), have a habit of rambling on too (lol!!!)

B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back