Tamagotchi Mini

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luna_lovegood

Reaction score
i just got my tamagotchi mini can someone help me i never got instructions what can tamagotchi minis do can the have babies? can someone explain it to me

i just got my tamagotchi mini can someone help me i never got instructions what can tamagotchi minis do can the have babies? can someone explain it to me
i have one two and i still don't get it.............. :eek:

I Don't Know What The Differance Is. I Don't Have A Mini Tamagotchi But I Have A Big One.

the are smaller then normal tamagotchi's but other from that i have not clue

Different things:

• Smaller
  • no games
  • Can't connect
  • Buttons are hard to press
  • Screen is hard to see
  • You have to take perfect care of it.
Hope I helped!

The tamagotchi mini is a smaller version of the tamagotchi (obviously). It doesn't connect play games, you don't have to dicipline or praise it. The only thing you have to do it clean it's poop and feed it. It doesn't have a meter with food. You click a button and if it lets you give him food you give him food. It does not have a gender or a name. If you press the reset button it messed up the tamagotchi so don't press it. There is not particular growth pattern (it can go from child to adult) and it lasts about 14 days. After 14 days your tamagotchi leaves and you hold down A and C and it will give you a new baby. There are no generations and you will not know the age of your tama unless you keep track. If you have read all of this and reading what I'm writing right now great job! I hope this helps and answers most of the questions you have about the tamagotchi mini. It costs about 8-9 dollars! HOPE THIS HELPS!!!

:ph34r: Rock'in Robotchi :ph34r:

Well the tamagotchis on the mini look a little different because they are bigger but one a smaller screen. The mametchi on the mini is a lot bigger then the mametchi on the V1 or V2 but it's on a smaller screen too.

Ready your comments about the mini I think that it is just an accessory.you dont really play with it. you just wear it. I dont wanna get one.

i am getting a tamagotchi mini on thursday... wahoo

:D :unsure: :wacko: :( :lol: B) :p :D :D :eek: :huh: ;) :unsure:

The tamagotchi mini is a smaller version of the tamagotchi (obviously). It doesn't connect play games, you don't have to dicipline or praise it. The only thing you have to do it clean it's poop and feed it. It doesn't have a meter with food. You click a button and if it lets you give him food you give him food. It does not have a gender or a name. If you press the reset button it messed up the tamagotchi so don't press it. There is not particular growth pattern (it can go from child to adult) and it lasts about 14 days. After 14 days your tamagotchi leaves and you hold down A and C and it will give you a new baby. There are no generations and you will not know the age of your tama unless you keep track. If you have read all of this and reading what I'm writing right now great job! I hope this helps and answers most of the questions you have about the tamagotchi mini. It costs about 8-9 dollars! HOPE THIS HELPS!!!
:lol: Rock'in Robotchi :D
Thanks Rock'in Robotchi - that's the best info i have seen on Mini's (and i read it all), i'll just add that in Australia you can get them from ToysRUs for $14.99!! B)

Even though it's barely a functional Tama, I'll probably still get one just for collecting's sake. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back