Mametchi and Mimitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmadavison

Reaction score
Why on earth do most people like mametchi and mimitchi?!?! I personally think mimitchi looks like he has a peg leg and mametchi has huge hangy arms! WHy not masktchi of androtchi? :gozarutchi:

Aww I think mimitchi is very cute. It's chubby and it has big ears. I don't think mametchi looks that cute in pixels, but the drawings of mametchis are very cute.

it's just that people have different opinons about things, and some people like some characters more than others, which in my opinion is perfectly fine and quite normal. :gozarutchi:

personally i like al of the teens a lot (some more than others but i cna't think of the names right now) cuz i lik to take care of them and see how well id id

Why on earth do most people like mametchi and mimitchi?!?! I personally think mimitchi looks like he has a peg leg and mametchi has huge hangy arms! WHy not masktchi of androtchi? :gozarutchi:
Good question. Masktchi and Androtchi pwn Mametchi and Mimitchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
personally i like al of the teens a lot (some more than others but i cna't think of the names right now) cuz i lik to take care of them and see how well id id
I wish the teens could do more animations! That'd be cool. I've only seen them take baths and run+fall lol.

By the way, you're right...you just made me realize the mimitchis kind of have weird legs. One is okay, but the other looks like a peg leg. LOL!

By the way, you're right...you just made me realize the mimitchis kind of have weird legs. One is okay, but the other looks like a peg leg. LOL!
I know! Look,people! Examine this mimitchis legs: :ph34r: one of them looks like a stick while the other looks ok....Now,look at this mametchis arms! :ph34r: ewwwww!

Mimitchi looks so cool when he is drawn on a computer screen! But it doesn't on pixels. Mametchi looks cool on pixels but not really on the screen. Everyone has their own opinion. :ph34r: :ph34r:

i think the adult mimitchi is better than the young mimitchi ya, it does kinda look wierd mostly in pixels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back