was my tama sick?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fooet

Reaction score
my tama stood to the side and bits about 3 at a time were coming out of his mouth

was he sick??

:ph34r: :ph34r: ^_^ ^_^

it looked like a thought bubble to me... but it does that sometimes just like when it watches tv.

it was probobly just bored.

That is one of the many random animations tamas do. I have seen a tama wearing a backpack (back-to-school?), my tama chased by a turkey (Thanksgiving), a tree with a mouth and my tama dancing next to it (beginning of wintertime), Santa giving my tama a present (Christmas), a turkey in the shop (on Dec. 25), a snowman with falling snow in the background (wintertime), a heart-shaped chocolate in the shop (on Feb. 14), my tama watching tv, my tama brushing its teeth, my tama taking a hot bath, my tama dancing around the bottom of the screen and singing, my tama getting close to the screen and making cute faces (some look like they're kissing the screen), and young tamas doing cartwheels across the bottom of the screen!!!

Anyone else seen any of these? Please let us know!

:pochitchi: B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

I've seen most of those (Except the special occasion ones). But mine hasn't done the TV one yet. V.V. cool! Tamas are *oooooh* just so cute. *smooshes tama*

I've seen most of those (Except the special occasion ones). But mine hasn't done the TV one yet. V.V. cool! Tamas are *oooooh* just so cute. *smooshes tama*
Tamas ARE cute. I got my v2 as a gift from my girlfriend and daughter. Between us, we have four tamas (I have one), a nano-cat, a nano-dog, and a nano-baby (they say they're going to give that one to me also, along with another tamagotchi!).

I would LOVE to get the camo-colored tama, but haven't been able to find it yet.

B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

Anyone else seen any of these? Please let us know!
Have seen some but not all the special occasions ones but my V1 Connexions went to the Beach this July and August - random days & times and also watched night time fireworks displays in August!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Yeah my tama used to only yawn before he went to bed but now sometimes he yawns in the middle of the day. Hmm, maybe I'm just paying more attention now..................... :D

That is one of the many random animations tamas do. I have seen a tama wearing a backpack (back-to-school?), my tama chased by a turkey (Thanksgiving), a tree with a mouth and my tama dancing next to it (beginning of wintertime), Santa giving my tama a present (Christmas), a turkey in the shop (on Dec. 25), a snowman with falling snow in the background (wintertime), a heart-shaped chocolate in the shop (on Feb. 14), my tama watching tv, my tama brushing its teeth, my tama taking a hot bath, my tama dancing around the bottom of the screen and singing, my tama getting close to the screen and making cute faces (some look like they're kissing the screen), and young tamas doing cartwheels across the bottom of the screen!!!Anyone else seen any of these? Please let us know!

B) B) B) B) B) B) B) :angry:
wow.. I haven't seen any of the holiday ones but once my V1 tama took a run up and fell flat on his face B) He kept doing it too.. It was wierd.... =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back