Sign in to follow this  
Dove

I used love potion! it really works!

I used the love potion on Yushi , my 5 yearold boy mametchi .

The next thing i know hes dancing around, with love hearts all around him . When i connected with my sisters tama ,Chloe , Yushi and Chloe kissed and knowthey are Boy freind and Girlfriend!

When will they have babies???

:ph34r: Yushi loves :mimitchi:Chloe

:ph34r: Dove

Thanks, i forgot to tell you that Chloe is 4 years old , she'll be 5 tomorrow.

:pochitchi: Dove

Congrats! I tried it once to see if using the love potion would get the matchmaker to show up, but of course THAT didn't happen (LOL!!!).

:pochitchi: B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

Guess what , they had 2 baby girls !!! i recomend this to anyone who wants babys fast!!!!

:mametchi: loves :mimitchi:

:D Dove

I dont have any friends who have tamas, of course, that could be because I'm 18...lol. But my tama has found love from the matchmaker in the past, I'm on gen 3! Everytime, they meet and fall in love and I immediatly get a new baby! Last time, Hank stuck sround for four days before he left his baby, and when he did leave, she was still at 0 yrs! So weird...

any 1 would know tyhat if u use the love potion it works if it didnt no 1 would get it B)

It works if you connect to another tama of the opposite gender. You just can't use it on a single tama to get the matchmaker to show up. Thanks anyway.

B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)