Sign in to follow this  
x0xtamagotchisrocksx0x

Something really weird happened to my Kinakomotchi

Did it just give out a bad present to another tama? That's the only time I've seen a freaky smile

Umm I think because I was connecting with my other tama and it just gave it a ball then all of a sudden my tama comes back with that weird smile then I connected again my other tama gave my kinkamotchi poop then the freaky smile was gone :D

I know exactly what happened. You had a present waiting to be delivered and instead, your tama gave the other person a different present. You were supposed to disapline your tama!

I know exactly what was happening! It was playing with the ball! Of course that is only true it if was a v1...

[quote name='tamagotchies_are_cool' date='Sep 13 2005, 01:22 AM'] maby it was doin the big thing where it goes up cose 2 the screen [/quote]
Only adults do that.

[quote name='x0xtamagotchisrocksx0x' date='Sep 11 2005, 02:41 PM'] My Kinakomotchi went into the middle of the screen and then started smiling and then his eyes wherelike this: -'- and then he had this freaky smille. What was going on??? B) B) B) B) [/quote]
Did he connect with another tama, then give them a bad present? If so, give it timeout when it does that!

Sometimes if you leave your tamagotchi for awhile and dont touch anything then the tamagotchis will amuse themselves and do weird things, my tama was sitting on a beach and looking out on the sea, and once he was watching t.v dont worry about it, he or she will be fine! B) B) B) B) B) B)

Sometimes when tamas are bored they will go up close to the screen smiling and then go back again close again back again and keeps repeating. Mine does it all the time
B) B) B) B) B) B)