Something really weird happened to my Kinakomotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x0xtamagotchisrocksx0x

Reaction score
My Kinakomotchi went into the middle of the screen and then started smiling and then his eyes wherelike this: -'- and then he had this freaky smille. What was going on??? B) B) B) B)

That's strange... maybe it was rolling around and suddenly froze?...

Best I could do.

Did it just give out a bad present to another tama? That's the only time I've seen a freaky smile

Umm I think because I was connecting with my other tama and it just gave it a ball then all of a sudden my tama comes back with that weird smile then I connected again my other tama gave my kinkamotchi poop then the freaky smile was gone :D

I know exactly what happened. You had a present waiting to be delivered and instead, your tama gave the other person a different present. You were supposed to disapline your tama!

My Kinakomotchi went into the middle of the screen and then started smiling and then his eyes wherelike this: -'- and then he had this freaky smille. What was going on??? B) B) B) B)
Did he connect with another tama, then give them a bad present? If so, give it timeout when it does that!

whats up with ur site (chocotama)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes if you leave your tamagotchi for awhile and dont touch anything then the tamagotchis will amuse themselves and do weird things, my tama was sitting on a beach and looking out on the sea, and once he was watching t.v dont worry about it, he or she will be fine! B) B) B) B) B) B)

Sometimes when tamas are bored they will go up close to the screen smiling and then go back again close again back again and keeps repeating. Mine does it all the time

B) B) B) B) B) B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back