Hmmm... interesting...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozzie

Reaction score
I've just looked at Bill and Ted's notebooks, and both of them have Honey and Rex in them, even though they left 2 gens ago! Either Kai and Jack told them about their grandparents, or my Tamagotchis are being haunted/revisited! They also are on the Buddy/Aquaintance level with Honey and Rex, even though they haven't met them... Maybe I could use it as a family tree...

It's quite nice! I think the Tamagotchi parents tell to their kids stories about their parents or their friends!

No, wen ur tama has a tamababy and leaves, it doesn't delete its friends from the notebook, it just takes it back to aquaintance level even though the tama is never gonna see them again. Say if you have two tamagotchis and one dies, the alive tama still has the dead tama in its notebook. but when you connect them again, if you rehatch ur previously dead tama, (with me so far??) it saves the new tama as a friend, and automatically reduces the dead tama back to 1 smiley, SO - in conclusion to my ramblings - the tamagotchis MUST know when their friend has died!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back