How fanatic?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you treat your tamagotchi/s?

• Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Good

• Better than good

• I treat all of them differently

• Brilliantly

• Excellent

• Extremely good

• Not mentioned, I will tell you

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty_Cat

Reaction score
I want you to tell me everything you know about your tamagotchi.

I was also wondering...Could you include if it's a rare tamagotchi and if you ever seen it before?? And also, can you vote in my poll about How you treat your tamagotchi(s)... :eek:

:(

Thankyou! :unsure:

Memetchi:

Few miss care.

wakes up at 9:00am

Sleeps at 22:00pm

Min weight 30 g

loves cupcakes

Hates Shrimps

Poos every 2.5 hours

Emtptys hearts every 75 mins to 1.5 hours.

Intelligence: Level 6

Strength: Muscle 7

Description:

Its big eyes are its distinguishing feature. Its sparkling eyes make it good at begging. It will sometimes get angry if you try to argue with its opinion, but even then it is cute.

Will develop from Young Mimitchi or Oniontchi, if you are just a little forgetful about both heart and body needs.

Hinotamatchi:

Not that good care

Wakes at 10:00am

sleeps at 21:00pm

min weight 15gs

loves eggs

hates donuts

poos every 2 hours

emptys hearts every 1 hour

intelligence: Level 2

strength: Muscle 2

base Weight: 25g

talks like a tough guy, but is really just a good guy with a passionate heart.

Will develop from Kinakomotchi or Marutchi, if you are forgetful about caring for it.

that is it for now

It depends what mood i'm in, if I am not happy or tierd, I would probably treat them averagly, but if I am bored and got nothing better to do, I will treat them more then good. I am starting to find Tamagotchi's a little boring, especially my Tamagotchi Mini! They evolve from baby too adult in 1 day! Mine evolved 2 a Mametchi last weekend and today it evolved into a Gingerotchi!

It depends what mood i'm in, if I am not happy or tierd, I would probably treat them averagly, but if I am bored and got nothing better to do, I will treat them more then good. I am starting to find Tamagotchi's a little boring, especially my Tamagotchi Mini! They evolve from baby too adult in 1 day! Mine evolved 2 a Mametchi last weekend and today it evolved into a Gingerotchi!
I aggre. My tamagotchi have been paused lately.... I am not really looking after them

Well....

I take great care of my V2 (soon to be V2s B) ); and avarage care of V1s, and... poor care of my mini. B)

I treat mine good...not the best care in the world but good. none of em ever died! 16 generation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back