Hatenatchi.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama luva

Reaction score
does everybody know about that whale lokking thing????Well stop calling it this

As i was looking through the website i noticed bellsprouts signature with his website onand thought i would give it a go. So i went on with intrest trying to find the whale and theen i come across it ..... hatenatchi!!!!! So i emailed rivvens tamadex and told him but still he has NOT updated it can other people try as well please???

P.S. If bellsprout could drop in and give us his website for other people to try it would be much appreciated!!! (hint hint!!!)

B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

Lots of us know that the whale-like character with the heart shaped tail is called Hatenachi, and the tiger-like character is Toratchi.

I'm not completely sure if these are official BanDai names or if they are names found by TamaTalk members (Spiffy, Bell Sprout, OsuMesu, etc.) on other Tama Fan sites.

But Bell Sprout has probably added these names to her web site as they are the closest thing to official that we have got!

As for updating the Tamadex, Rivenn does check the posts & info regularly - but it is a lot of work and he does have a life outside of TamaTalk!

If you check recent posts in the Growth Project topic you will see that he has a lot of school work at the moment! I'm sure he'll do some more work on it soon.

The best approach to all these things is patience....

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Coolies!!! I knew the Tiger one was Toratchi, But I didn't know the whale was called Hatenatchi!! :unsure:

I wish it wasn't called hatenatchi Though.... :furawatchi:

Well I herd that the butterfly thing is Batafuraitchi and the crocodile thing is Kaerutchi

Yes, I agree tama luva that bell sprout is the most reliable thing we've got. Now what someone should do is combine the information from Bell Sprout's Inner World and Rivenn"s Tamadex :hitodetchi:

Lots of us know that the whale-like character with the <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="https://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=31&k=heart%20shaped" onmouseover="window.status='heart shaped'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">heart shaped</a> tail is called Hatenachi, and the tiger-like character is Toratchi.
I'm not completely sure if these are official BanDai names or if they are names found by TamaTalk members (Spiffy, Bell Sprout, OsuMesu, etc.) on other Tama Fan sites.

But Bell Sprout has probably added these names to her web site as they are the closest thing to official that we have got!

As for updating the Tamadex, Rivenn does check the posts & info regularly - but it is a lot of work and he does have a life outside of TamaTalk!

If you check recent posts in the Growth Project topic you will see that he has a lot of school work at the moment! I'm sure he'll do some more work on it soon.

The best approach to all these things is patience....

Best, etc.

TamaMum
Oh thanks TamaMum! I was wondering too! I thought it was unknown though!

These names are total speculation.

I'm waiting for the official release from Bandai.

Yep, Rivenn is right... at the moment I am putting them up as they have been from Japanese sources which are most likely to be correct.

I am not sure about hatenatchi but I believe toratchi to be correct as tora is tiger in Japanese and you try tell me that it doesn't look like a tiger! LOL! B)

There is rumour that the croc thing is kaerutchi but I don't think that is correct...reason being that kaeru is frog and that thing is croc and not a frog.

Anyway, for the record... this Bell Sprout is a she not a he. B)

Well, the croc thing does look a little like a frog. Anyway like Rivven and Bell Sprout said Bandai is realeasing thier names to the public over the course of two/three months. On the poll they finished your favorite V1 character and they started to do V2. Already we learned the the babies aren't Puchichi/Shiropuhitchi but really Petitchi!! Hopefully they'll realese pics soon too. So we don't have to go searching on other fan sites for a ollage of pics. Oh yeah, Rivenn my hinotamatchi evolved into Urutchi. :furawatchi:

Right, I found out about this long ago and published it in my forum. TThis was there was a topic in What Happened to Your Tama?! and someone had a topic Whate is my Tama? and t was Hatenatchi and OsuMesu21 had found out the names by translating a site. Then Bell Sprout posted and found out and updated the web. And then I put it up in my forum. :furawatchi: LOL.

I wish it wasn't called hatenatchi Though
If your pronouncing it Hayt-naht-chi it's wrong.

It's hah-teh-na-chi and has nothing to do with hate/dislike.

i suppose some1 could write to bandai asking 4 the correct tama-names but to wait 4 a reply we might have to wait 3 months......for........a..........reply........and bandai will probably announce it sometime :)

...and OsuMesu21 had found out the names by translating a site...
Yup, it was me :D I also got Toratchi, Omuratchi, Kafuserutchi, Metarutchi, Bogatchi, Maikutchi, Tamagotchi, Kigurumitchi, and Pandatchi

:D :) :D :p

There is rumour that the croc thing is kaerutchi but I don't think that is correct...reason being that kaeru is frog and that thing is croc and not a frog.
This might seem slightly off topic, but bear with me...

I just got the Frog/Croc character on my Tama yesterday. (I'm doing well - Toratchi, then Urutchi, now the Frog....lucky me!)

I think he looks more like a Croc than a frog - especially his side view, BUT when I watch the general character animation on the screen I notice that he has two little cheek pouches that inflate and deflate - very much like a bull frog when they are making their 'ribbit, ribbit' sound...

I don't know if this is animation is a clue to suggest that he really is a (weird looking) frog and not a croc. What do you think?

He's definitely grumpy/depressed - he never smiles....even when he is given a present - he just jumps up and down, but his mouth doesn't open into an obvious shout of joy like so many of the other characters....

And before anyone asks me how I got him, the best advice I can give is that you keep 2 hearts full and 2 hearts empty on both Hungry and Happy hearts - that's what I did. (He evolved from a Kuribotchi - Yu-fotchi by the way).

Best, etc.

TamaMum

This might seem slightly off topic, but bear with me...I just got the Frog/Croc character on my Tama yesterday. (I'm doing well - Toratchi, then Urutchi, now the Frog....lucky me!)

I think he looks more like a Croc than a frog - especially his side view, BUT when I watch the general character animation on the screen I notice that he has two little cheek pouches that inflate and deflate - very much like a bull frog when they are making their 'ribbit, ribbit' sound...

I don't know if this is animation is a clue to suggest that he really is a (weird looking) frog and not a croc. What do you think?

He's definitely grumpy/depressed - he never smiles....even when he is given a present - he just jumps up and down, but his mouth doesn't open into an obvious shout of joy like so many of the other characters....

And before anyone asks me how I got him, the best advice I can give is that you keep 2 hearts full and 2 hearts empty on both Hungry and Happy hearts - that's what I did. (He evolved from a Kuribotchi - Yu-fotchi by the way).

Best, etc.

TamaMum
ROFL @ the grumpy depressed tamagotchi that never smiles!

Well perhaps it is actually a frog! :chohimetchi: You would think they could have done a bit better with the imagery hey! Well I'm open to that.

Yup, it was me :wacko: I also got Toratchi, Omuratchi, Kafuserutchi, Metarutchi, Bogatchi, Maikutchi, Tamagotchi, Kigurumitchi, and Pandatchi
:ph34r: :furawatchi: <_< :lol:
Whoa! And which character is which? At least you got your credit. :unsure: That is a nice good list but... Which is which? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back