What kind of pet do you have

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What kind of pet do you have?

• Mametchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mimitchi

• Kuchipatchi

• Memetchi

• Tarakotchi

• Hanatchi

• Androtchi

• Masktchi

• Gozarutchi

• the secret character

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hm. . i was taking perfect care of my ichigotchi. . .but then i 4 got to pause it/ take it to school with me . .and when i came home it became a kuchipatchi. . . was hoping 4 a mimitchi or mametchi .. . but i guess kuchipatchi si cute too! :eek:

I got a Tarakotchi and Im actually quite a bit annoyed because I took much better care of Sonny than I did of his mum and she was a Kuchipatchi and Sonny has full training whereas Bunny only had 5. So im a tad annoyed but its ok cos hes kinda goofy and cute :eek:

*Edit* I now have 2 Tarakotchi's after Faile turned into one about half an hour ago

Last edited by a moderator:
:D

After having all mimitchi's and mametchi's I wanted to see what would happen if I'd really neglected my tama's and now I'm stuck with masktchi. But its quit an interesting character, it loves to watch tv and only goes to sleep at 11:00 pm. So its quit a hand full. Also it tends to get unhappie vere easily. You have to play with it a lot to keep it happy.

:ph34r:

i have a masktchi, he likes to watch tv and play peek a boo or something :D

I have...a tarakotchi with a male baby...and like Tel, I was a bit annoyed. I think the Connection growth chart is skewed...much different than the original growth chart. I thought I took good care of her too...

I got a tarakotchi too :D It has a baby. Im naming the bub Milo or Roxio

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a tarakotchi with a male baby, When I went swimming I forgot to pause my tama :angry: so it turned into a tarakotchi, but i'm hoping for a mimitchi with the baby

I've got a Hinotamatchi, but I didn't want one. I love my Tamagotchi, I take good care of it.

I have two mametchis: Gary and Pinky. They are my first tamagotchi connections.

I just had a Hanatchi, his name was Bob. He had a baby girl, and she's in the toddler stage right now, she's a Kinakomatchi right now, I'm hoping for a Mimitchi or something cool like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back