Baby disappeared

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kekechi

Reaction score
Sorry if my message will be here many times; I tried yesterday but it never appeared so I'll try again. My tama baby disappeared!

My tamagotchi had two babies yesterday after being very best friends with my other tamagotchi. Now the baby girl is with her mom but the baby boy just disappeared. I thought he would go to the dad, but he didn't. Has anyone experienced this? What went wrong or is this just what happens every time when the tamas get babies themselves without the match maker?

Thank you in advance!

Kekechi from Finland

Sorry if my message will be here many times; I tried yesterday but it never appeared so I'll try again. My tama baby disappeared!
My tamagotchi had two babies yesterday after being very best friends with my other tamagotchi. Now the baby girl is with her mom but the baby boy just disappeared. I thought he would go to the dad, but he didn't. Has anyone experienced this? What went wrong or is this just what happens every time when the tamas get babies themselves without the match maker?

Thank you in advance!

Kekechi from Finland
When two tamas mate, and have babies, one is supposed to go to each parent. I've never heard of your problem, nor has it happened to me (so far all of my tama-babies have been from a partner brought by the matchmaker). Babies disappearing is NOT supposed to happen. Hopefully someone who knows an answer to this will read this topic and post a solution. Sorry I can't answer your problem.

:furawatchi: :unsure: B) B) B) B) B) B)

Thank you both! When the babies were born, I think the other one was white and the other black, so I thought one was a girl and the other a boy. But I'm not sure. Anyway, there were initally two babies and now the other one is gone. Tha father tama is alone and a white baby girl is with the mother. If you have had two tamagotchis have babies without the matchmaker's help, have there been one or two babies or just one?

Kekechi with mom-Mametchi 7 yrs, 6th generation + baby, and dad-Ginjirotchi ((?) 6 yrs first gen.

its happened to me once this is wat happens

1 of them connects and the other one doesnt(like when one works oc connectind but the other on doesnt)and the mother gives birth 1 baby goes to th dad but atcherly doesnt go to it so the baby isnt there if this doesnt make sense to u just pm me

~tama2tama4~

Thius kind of happened to me but worse. When I as connecting one failed to connect then the othr didnt, then I had a baby and only one got a baby lol!!!!

Thanks! So I must have been pressing only Mametchi's buttons while connecting, and the other baby couldn't go to his dad? Life can be so cruel... :furawatchi: Better luck next generation :unsure:

Thank you both! When the babies were born, I think the other one was white and the other black, so I thought one was a girl and the other a boy. But I'm not sure. Anyway, there were initally two babies and now the other one is gone. Tha father tama is alone and a white baby girl is with the mother. If you have had two tamagotchis have babies without the matchmaker's help, have there been one or two babies or just one?
Kekechi with mom-Mametchi 7 yrs, 6th generation + baby, and dad-Ginjirotchi ((?) 6 yrs first gen.
I've always had two babies, but maybe it's possible for only one baby to be born, I'm not sure.

B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

Thank you in advance!

Kekechi from Finland
these are all 5 of the tamagotchi codes used for the shop.when you get to the shop press A 3 times in 2 seconds and enter a code.

free hair potion = A,C,B,C,A,B,A,C

free love potion =B,C,B,A,C,A,B,A

free steak=B,A,C,B,C,A,C,B

free whole cake=A,B,B,A,C,B,C,C

free costume=C,B,A,A,C,A,B,C

Thank you in advance!

Kekechi from Finland
these are all 5 of the tamagotchi codes used for the shop.when you get to the shop press A 3 times in 2 seconds and enter a code.if you get all of them it wont go away.

free hair potion = A,C,B,C,A,B,A,C

free love potion =B,C,B,A,C,A,B,A

free steak=B,A,C,B,C,A,C,B

free whole cake=A,B,B,A,C,B,C,C

free costume=C,B,A,A,C,A,B,C

To be honest i am not really sure. My tamagotchi ever only has one baby, i didn't know they could have two, are you sure that they had two babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back