Spooky Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenna-Lee999

Reaction score
Ok i was on a website reading real stories when i saw one about a tamagotchi. So i clicked on it it and it was about a 13 year old girl who had a tamagotchi called Sam. Oneday Sam dissapearded off the page completely and she couldn't restart it she gave it new batteries and everything, it just wouldn't work B) The next day when she went to school a new guy arrived called Sam. And the wierd thing about this was the girls tamagotchi was 13 days old. The new goy at school had the same name and age as the new guy at school. That same day when the girl was walking home she saw Sam she was about to call out his name when he was hit by a car. When she got home she checked her tamagotchi and it was dead. You dont have to beleive me B) it's just a story, but the next time my tamagotchi dies, it's gunna keep me wondering

Ok i was on a website reading real stories when i saw one about a tamagotchi. So i clicked on it it and it was about a 13 year old girl who had a tamagotchi called Sam. Oneday Sam dissapearded off the page completely and she couldn't restart it she gave it new batteries and everything, it just wouldn't work :furawatchi: The next day when she went to school a new guy arrived called Sam. And the wierd thing about this was the girls tamagotchi was 13 days old. The new goy at school had the same name and age as the new guy at school. That same day when the girl was walking home she saw Sam she was about to call out his name when he was hit by a car. When she got home she checked her tamagotchi and it was dead. You dont have to beleive me <_< it's just a story, but the next time my tamagotchi dies, it's gunna keep me wondering
:unsure: spooky whats the web site? :wacko: :ph34r: :lol:

Ok i was on a website reading real stories when i saw one about a tamagotchi. So i clicked on it it and it was about a 13 year old girl who had a tamagotchi called Sam. Oneday Sam dissapearded off the page completely and she couldn't restart it she gave it new batteries and everything, it just wouldn't work :furawatchi: The next day when she went to school a new guy arrived called Sam. And the wierd thing about this was the girls tamagotchi was 13 days old. The new goy at school had the same name and age as the new guy at school. That same day when the girl was walking home she saw Sam she was about to call out his name when he was hit by a car. When she got home she checked her tamagotchi and it was dead. You dont have to beleive me <_< it's just a story, but the next time my tamagotchi dies, it's gunna keep me wondering
WOAH!thats freaky!....but is it really true?

WOW! Thats really weird! And pretty freaky if you think about it. But the sad part is that Sam died. (I mean the kid not the tamagotchi lol.) :lol: Well that story was very interesting. But I believe that it was probably just a coincidence (sorry I'm not an awesome speller!) Well c u guyz L8r ~spypeeps3~ :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back