help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i have a question about something it says in the booklet that if your pet grows old and doesnt find a partner the match maker will find one for you. so do u need another tama or can ur pet find a partner without having to go to the match maker? B)

okay so heres how it goes:

when ur tama becomes an adult for a few daysthe atchmaker will come. press something and it will say love?

if u choose love u wll have love with a character she picks out. and havebavies

If u say no it will turn into oldie and die or if u love someone u can have babes with them.

i have a question

will my tama b ok bcuz i kinda didnt look at it for a long tyme bcuz i was doing h/w but i found it asleep but it also had poo?? i tried to clear the poo didnt work, so then i just turned off the lights then i checked the hearts it was missing one heart for the food and one heart for the happy thing. i really dont want my tama to die so im lyke really scared about everything

okay so heres how it goes:when ur tama becomes an adult for a few daysthe atchmaker will come. press something and it will say love?

if u choose love u wll have love with a character she picks out. and havebavies

If u say no it will turn into oldie and die or if u love someone u can have babes with them.
thanx very much^_^ :furawatchi:

i have a question about something it says in the booklet that if your pet grows old and doesnt find a partner the match maker will find one for you. so do u need another tama or can ur pet find a partner without having to go to the match maker? :)
You can get a partner and have tama-babies in two ways:

1: Connect with another tama and have them fall in love. They both must be under 11 yrs., or both 11 and older. Each tama in the pair gets a baby.

2: Accept a partner from the matchmaker.

:) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

i have a question will my tama b ok bcuz i kinda didnt look at it for a long tyme bcuz i was doing h/w but i found it asleep but it also had poo?? i tried to clear the poo didnt work, so then i just turned off the lights then i checked the hearts it was missing one heart for the food and one heart for the happy thing. i really dont want my tama to die so im lyke really scared about everything
Your tama is in no danger of dying, because it was only down one heart each. To clear the poo, and fill the hearts, set the time to, say, 4 pm (because your tama will be awake at that time), then when you're done caring for it, set the time back. This is because you can't care for your tama when it is sleeping.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back