Sign in to follow this  
Jenna-Lee999

Yellow Ninja Tamagotchi

OMG just about 2 minutes ago i went to check on my tamagotchi and mine had evolved into a yellow ninja dude, YELLOW! B) B) B) B) B) B) can somewon please tell me what is hapening ohh and i have never dropped i dont drink or smoke and can someone pelase reply this time i need help!

Yellow? theres no colour!

the ninjas:

B) gozarutchi

kiwitchi (a duck with a suit covering the whole body except its face.)

Is anyone gunna help me i mean i am dieing here u are all probably thinking that i am lieing cause of that story about that balck tamagotchi but please help me, i am sitting at me desk straining at the moment! B) B) B) B) B) B)

I know there is no colour but it is like it hands and feet and some of its head is actually yellow and it is not the light setting cause i moves in different possitions and it stayed the same!

Well, it may be simply the background. Or could you exlain yourself more clearly? Or show us sone pics to see what this yellowness is. :L

is it an akai? i would say it's a glitch but it's yellow and a glitch couldn't make it function to be yellow. the only other possibility is that you're lying but i believe you.

OMG just about 2 minutes ago i went to check on my tamagotchi and mine had evolved into a yellow ninja dude, YELLOW! B) :) B) B) B) :) can somewon please tell me what is hapening ohh and i have never dropped i dont drink or smoke and can someone pelase reply this time i need help!

yellow ninja are you sure

OMG just about 2 minutes ago i went to check on my tamagotchi and mine had evolved into a yellow ninja dude, YELLOW! :lol: :( ;) :ph34r: :wacko: :) can somewon please tell me what is hapening ohh and i have never dropped i dont drink or smoke and can someone pelase reply this time i need help!

i think you *accidentally* did the *cheat sorta thing* and then it became a half of 2 tamagotchis.

must be.

its the only thing i can think of.

Well, thats what i can think of for a tamagotchi connexion V2. dont know about other tamagotchis :angry: