mystery of tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffy_fan

Reaction score
Ok i was waiting for 12:00am last nite coz dat was when my tama wud leave. So i left the light on on my tama. And at 12:00 the adult woke up and looked at its baby. Its there for like 4 mins and ya cant do nething. I thought it froze or something (but if nebody watches there adult go do not reset tama coz it has not frozen) Neway afta the few mins it starts to float up off the screen but not like it does when it dies like an angel so that's what makes me think it DOES go to its home planet and does not die so YAY! My tamas are happy unless they died of old age now!

Hope this makes sense. If nott ell me and i'll explain simpler 4 ya :D

Interesting. I bet Honey and Rex are happy on their home planet. For some reason, whenever I think of them there, I think of them being a pair of popstars or something! Probably because of that "duet" they did ages ago.

o........k :D lolz! I imagine all my tamas and all the other tamas that have left on a lil village sorta thing wid nice grass flowers and lil tama houses and there all waiting for the next set of tamas 2 come (like there babies) And they all play with each other and play hurdles and dance and other games. and they make weird but cute lil noises when they speak :D

My imagination is a lil weird

hehe gud to know madro isnt dead :D

in a few more days beebi will join her up in tama land

Hmmm Sounds to me like your tama was being beamed up into is spaceship... Can you say "Beam me up scotty." ? Lol :D What you described sounds as if the tama was spending one last moment with its baby before it was beamed up and blasted off to its home planet. Probably saying "Now you be good for <insert your name here>. I will see you soon. I love you my little baby...."

Since we don't know really what happens to the parents when they leave the babies we can just make our own story up. That was my thought. Maybe someone else has annother idea?

Well since there are only adults aloud on this planet who knows what they get up to! :D

HEHEHEHE!! All the possible things that cud happen to the tamas! :p I like my lil idea. Cud make a story...if i was an author. Title wud be: "Tamagotchi planetgotchi" or "After the tamagotchi's leave!" or something like that! I dunno! :(

lol! For some reason when I imagine your planet the tamagotchis turn into smurfs.. :(

hahah smurfs rule, wud be cool to have a smurf on your tamagotchi :(

Hmmm... orgies and smurfs. Scary thought. Maybe they "do it" 'till they are blue in the face! lol Anyway, any more crazy theories, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back