Shocking the shop keeper

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plonk

Reaction score
Can some tell me if they are farmiliar with their tamigotchi not letting you shock the shop keeper to enter in codes. Mine is a version 2. If anyone knows how to fix it can you please help me Thanx.

Dude i have no idea what you are talking about but like i know you can kill the shop keeper by clicking the first button constantly and then it's eyes go like a cross, so yea, dont yell at me i just no how to kill the shopkepper!

Can some tell me if they are farmiliar with their tamigotchi not letting you shock the shop keeper to enter in codes. Mine is a version 2. If anyone knows how to fix it can you please help me Thanx.
When you try to "shock" the shopkeeper, try this: Go to your shop, then RAPIDLY press button A and within a couple of seconds the shopkeeper should look surprised. The only times I haven't been able to "shock" the shopkeeper is when I didn't press button A fast enough.

Welcome to Tama Talk, enjoy yourself here!

:) :D :D :D :p :angry: :angry: :angry:

you either have to many friends to many treats or to many items you must delete one of whichever you have to many of.

:furawatchi: <_< :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r: :lol: :p :( :( :( :( :(

If your friends list is full, it won't affect the shop, it only stops you if you try to connect.

If you can't shock the shopkeeper, it may be because your item list or treat list is full.

:furawatchi: <_< :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r: :lol: :p :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back