V2S, dont understand em?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenna-Lee999

Reaction score
B) B) B) B) Ok you no that game on version two tamagotchis were they start running and then like these bubble things fill up and then like it says something and then ya get like 3 points can someone please tell me how you actually play that, thanks! B) B)

Which Version 2? Connection 2 or Connexion? I Myself Have A Connection.

Ok you no that game on version two tamagotchis were they start running and then like these bubble things fill up and then like it says something and then ya get like 3 points can someone please tell me how you actually play that, thanks! B) B)
The game is called Jump. Playing it is easier if the sound is turned ON. That is because when each circle gets dark, there is a beep.

To play, press the correct button AS SOON AS you hear the beep (for example, if the left circle fills up, press the left button, button A). If you press the button fast enough, you will hear another beep. If you get all three fast enough, you will get up to 100 points.

On a successful Jump, your tama also loses a pound or two, and a Happy heart is filled.

You will have no more than a half-second to press the correct button.

B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back