Sign in to follow this  
hil_luvver

Whoa... Mothula and Veggie dude. =P

On my V2's, I got 2 characters that I don't recognize. They're both adults. The first one is kind of a moth/butterfly sort of thing. I think it grew out of Nikatchi. The second is a strange looking things. It sort of looks like the shopkeeper, but with a stem thing growing out of it's head. B) That one grew out of ichigotchi. Any ideas??

On my V2's, I got 2 characters that I don't recognize. They're both adults. The first one is kind of a moth/butterfly sort of thing. I think it grew out of Nikatchi. The second is a strange looking things. It sort of looks like the shopkeeper, but with a stem thing growing out of it's head. B) That one grew out of ichigotchi. Any ideas??

I don't know if a name exists for the butterfly-winged tama yet. As for the other one, I think it might be Mametchi. That one has a curvy thing growing out of the top of its head, and it does resemble the shopkeeper.

Try this website: Bell Sprout's Inner World. It's got a LOT of good info on Tama characters, both v1 and v2.

B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

the butterfly is unknown.....we dont kno its name yet i think...

have a look at tamagotchi connexion.com

...or have a look at (and bookmark) all the V2 characters on Rivenn's Tamadex (he's a member of TamaTalk and is making a growth chart based on all the info that TamaTalk members post:

http://ca.geocities.com/theonlytorn@rogers...ex/alltams.html

Hope this is useful

Best, etc.

TamaMum