Whoa... Mothula and Veggie dude. =P

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hil_luvver

Reaction score
On my V2's, I got 2 characters that I don't recognize. They're both adults. The first one is kind of a moth/butterfly sort of thing. I think it grew out of Nikatchi. The second is a strange looking things. It sort of looks like the shopkeeper, but with a stem thing growing out of it's head. B) That one grew out of ichigotchi. Any ideas??

On my V2's, I got 2 characters that I don't recognize. They're both adults. The first one is kind of a moth/butterfly sort of thing. I think it grew out of Nikatchi. The second is a strange looking things. It sort of looks like the shopkeeper, but with a stem thing growing out of it's head. B) That one grew out of ichigotchi. Any ideas??
I don't know if a name exists for the butterfly-winged tama yet. As for the other one, I think it might be Mametchi. That one has a curvy thing growing out of the top of its head, and it does resemble the shopkeeper.

Try this website: Bell Sprout's Inner World. It's got a LOT of good info on Tama characters, both v1 and v2.

B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

I've had a Mametchi and this was not it.

Hmmm.... It's a Kabutchi!! B) B) B)

the butterfly is unknown.....we dont kno its name yet i think...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back