PAUSE TROUBLES

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shakespeare5

Reaction score
I had the pause on for awhile so does that stop aging process, he should be a little over 3 yrs old but he's around 2! What else does pause do or not do when 'in motion'? HelP!

Yes, pausing the tama will halt growth, so if you pause it a lot, it will take longer to age. Pausing basically stops the tama's life (although the clock will still run). As far as everyone knows, though, pausing does not do anything else to the tamagotchi.

is it bad to pause my tama during school :ph34r: I dont want to but i have to, but i could keep it on when it becomes a adult and i could check it at lunch and make its hearts up to max, but when they go down and i can't attend to it until lunch/after school, will it have a bad affect on my tama

Like I said, pausing does nothing bad whatsoever to your tamagotchi, it simply makes it age slower. There's nothing wrong with pausing it during the day.

Just put the tamagotchi in your pocket and when your going to your next class check on it. I don't know what school you go to so I don't know if you have a break period ( we call it Advisory) but if you do then you can take care of it then and on the bus. School is the best place to bring your tamagotchi because you don't have to pause growth and you can connect with your friends at lunch. Your in class if your a sneaky person lol ;)

Just put the tamagotchi in your pocket and when your going to your next class check on it. I don't know what school you go to so I don't know if you have a break period ( we call it Advisory) but if you do then you can take care of it then and on the bus. School is the best place to bring your tamagotchi because you don't have to pause growth and you can connect with your friends at lunch. Your in class if your a sneaky person lol :p
:D

I always carry my two tama's to school. Its the best company during a boring lesson. And I am a realy sneaky person because I've never been caught.

:D

What I would do if you're good at being sneaky.. is always make sure your sound is off at the beg of the day. Then if you sit in a desk behind someone, stretch your arms out so they are hidden by the persons back, and take care of it. It also helps to wear a hoodie incase you need to hide it in the sleeve quickly.

get ready for this one guys, i go to an all boy catholic high school and i have two tamagotchis and i manage to take care of both without pause during the school day and we dont have a break period, just lunch.

[SIZE=17pt]Ya I always sneak mine to class :D .Actually ive used pause to stop the aging progress and let an other tama cathc up.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Some times i Put my tama's in my purse n they pause..does any one know how to un puase it without having to push the reset button then download???? plz help me thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back