IR Connexion Failed during Mating!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaMum

Reaction score
I'm so cross!

I've been connecting my V1 ConneXion (Maskutchi boy) and V1 ConneCTion (Memetchi girl) for several days, waiting for them to be old enough to have babies and this evening (just after I had turned away the Matchmaker from my Maskutchi boy), I did another connect and my Memetchi girl started her little mating dance!

She was turning back and forth as usual - but my Maskutchi had the message >FAIL

Despite this, a 'Maskutchi' imposter turned up on my Memetchis screen and it went black and we got fireworks, then Memetchi gave birth to two baby girls - one of which flew off the screen into 'Tama space' - so my poor Maskutchi boy doesn't have a baby....

I HATE it when they do that (it's the second time this has happened to me....grrrrr.....)...she goes to edge of her screen, turns her back and has a little thunder cloud above her head....

Best, etc.

TamaMum :angry:

Look, I'm no pro. But will she possibly give her real mate a baby if they connect again?

the IR failed cause the battery was too weak to support the connection. butsince that one had the baby and the other did not. the that other cant have its baby from the one that already has a baby youll just have to wait for the match maker.

^_^ :D :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :mimitchi:

its so anoying when it does that!!! grrr have u tried resetting and downloading?

try connecting again

:mimitchi: B) B) B) B) B)

:kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi:

^_^ :D

the IR failed cause the battery was too weak to support the connection. butsince that one had the baby and the other did not. the that other cant have its baby from the one that already has a baby youll just have to wait for the match maker.
everly20 is right about the babies - once they have a baby, they won't make another one, so there is no point in connecting again... (I did wait for the matchmaker - Maskutchi now has a baby boy...)

but wrong about the batteries - if the battery is too low, both Tamas fail to connect - (and my Maskutchi tama had new batteries 3 weeks ago).

...oh and I didn't want to re-set & download ryta.k2 because the Maskutchi is Gen19 and the Memetchi was Gen12 and although you keep your character and friends list when you download I thought you went back to Gen1...

Ah well, you live and learn....

Best, etc.

TamaMum

yea i just realized that i remember both of mine failed when just one had low battery power. I know mine did what your did a few times before and i think it is cause that i had them too far apart or part of the IR connection covered up or something. Thanks for the correctiong TamaMum. :puroperatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back