Connecting to other things

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetleg

Reaction score
Is there other things a tama can connect to ? except tamagotchis :ph34r:

i dont think so..i tried connecting to my phone which has infrared but it didnt work also i tried to connect it to my laptop but that didnt work either :lol: oh well..thats just me what about others? :ph34r:

~shawdy~

Somebody said that they connected to a shop till, but i dont believe that. Try connecting with a mirror or a piece of metal, that reflects the infra-red ray and most of the time works. Also, my tamagotchi connect with nothing sometimes. :ph34r:

i don't think so but once there was this post about connecting to a till¬!!!

I can connect with the TV! Beat that! :mimitchi:
I conected two tarakotchis to the television and they mated for no reason and they got girls!!!!I wanted oyajitchis!!!!!!!!!! :marumimitchi: :ichigotchi: :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Alonso and I have to start all over again with the girls we have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: .NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :mametchi: :puroperatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've tried to connect to two tv remotes, a laser pointer, my wireless mouse, and through the mirror, but nothing has worked yet........

:puroperatchi: :marumimitchi: :ichigotchi: :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back