No Rumour Board, a Comments board!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoJo!_JoJo!

Reaction score
:kuribotchi: :mimitchi: ^_^ :D :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: Im just like Lindsy Lohan coz "Im tired of rumours startin, Im sick of bein followed, Im tired of people lyin sayin what they want about me ,why can't they let me live. Im gonna do it my way Dangers for just what it is."

Your point?

This really should be on the "What's on Your Mind?" board.

Try to do that next time. :)

Yeah... Really. But, I don't like Rumors.

And this may be off topic, but personally, I don't like Lindsay Lohan. AT ALL....

~back on topic~ Me no ;like rumors neither. But, I think Admin means rumor as in "something you heard but may not be true"; like you think you found out a new tama name but you don't know if it's true, or like you heard they're coming out w/ a tama large (instead of tama mini) but it may not be true, either.

Blarg,

~tamapenguin2 -_-

Bu rumers Admin means that we can all collaberate and diccuss tamagotchi rumers. So say someone hears that the Connexion v2 comes out (witch it has) someone would post it here so we all know. It's just like a Tamagotchi news section by members. Just some Jerks some and decided to come and get people excited and say false rumers.

However, some people don't know that they are real or not. It just depends. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back