Ten poops!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Some-WhatSanePerson

Reaction score
Is it even possible? Will it die? Why does it poop if it hasn't eaten anyway? Why can't it just sit on the potty by it's self? does it need more training? My tamagotchi isn't smart......It eats wierd things and floats right over it poop~~~~~

Well i had somewhere arond the mark of 12 poops so it can survive.

that is weird

i have to go poop wheres the toilet

its been there all its life lol

Ok.. This usually means that You haven't been watching your tama.... ALOT. So, if yu're not gonna see it 4 a while, I would suggest putting it on pause. -_-

The screen can only hold up to 8 poops. Then your Tama just does the poop animation but not poop at all.

Wow, how could you be so cruel to your Tama?! ;) Even if you have a full training bar, your Tama will not go on the toilet by itself. You should be more responsible!

Wow, how could you be so cruel to your Tama?! :p Even if you have a full training bar, your Tama will not go on the toilet by itself. You should be more responsible!
XD well im 9 but... /cough

i meant that i saw the poop animation then when i heard a beep it was dead. :mellow: :huh: :lol: :eek: ;) :D :p B) :D :D

im really hyper today! rofl

The most ive gotten was 4. It was an accident tough, i tought i set it on pause. Poor tama :wacko:

if you catch it pooping enough and while its in the action, press the toilet button. i did this so many times that my tama went all by herself!

Once I named my babitchi and fed it and fell asleep... (I'm a night owl.... Plus it WAS the school holidays) and when I woke up again, it had a huge pile of poo next to it and it was a Kinokamotchi..... I was very ashamed of myself..... :rolleyes:

but it xcan change the character you get... oh great, i cant find my tama! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back