I'M TIRED OF GETTING MARUTCHI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mametchi370

Reaction score
Ever since my 3rd gerenation, I've gotten Marutchi as a toddler, AND I'M TIRED OF IT!!! Sure, I think it's cute, but getting Marutchi all the time is not helping my goal of getting a new character in each generation. Can someone please give me a guide to getting another toddler! I'd really like to get either Hitodetchi :D , or Kuribotchi ;) . SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd also like to know what the point of the throne is. I bought one, and it barely does anything. You just see your Tama sitting there doing nothing! WHAT A RIP OFF!!! ;)

I'd also like to know what the point of the throne is. I bought one, and it barely does anything. You just see your Tama sitting there doing nothing! WHAT A RIP OFF!!! ;)
yeah, But Its Kind Of Cute!

TAMAGOTCHI??? RIP OFF???

I''m insulted. This is a place for people who like and have fun with tamagotchis. If you think tamagotchi is such a rip off why are you even here? ;) :D :mametchi:

TAMAGOTCHI??? RIP OFF???I''m insulted. This is a place for people who like and have fun with tamagotchis. If you think tamagotchi is such a rip off why are you even here? :p :mellow: :huh:
He said the throne was a rip off, not Tamagotchis - please read the posts more carefully or you will end up having an argument - which nobody likes....

As for getting something other than Mametchi, I can suggest that when you are about to name your next baby, make sure that you have a full hour when you will not be disturbed or have to go out or be called down to the dinner table, etc.

Then spend the hour looking after your baby really well and check it at least every 5 mins and keep the happy and hungry hearts full at all times; this means:

Feed it (approx every 4-6 mins)

Clean away its poo (approx every 8 mins)

Snack or Jump (approx every 6-8 mins) to keep Happy hearts full.

If you keep the hearts full for the hour you will almost certainly get a hitodetchi or a kuribotchi.

Good Luck

Best, etc.

TamaMum :lol:

Thanks for your help everybody! I think what I've been doing wrong, is giving lolipops to the babies to fill up all the happy hearts every generation, which is considered spoiling.

Since marutchi is a spoiled toddler, I think that if I stop feeding it lolipops, it will be a new toddler! We'll see what happens :wub: .

...a bit of extra info for you - I always buy lollipops when they come into stock in my V2 shop - and if I have them on my treat list I always give them to my babies - and I have never had a Marutchi...always Hitodetchi or Kuribotchi...

hope this may be helpful,

Best, etc.

TamaMum

your all stupid ;) :wacko: :angry: :ph34r: dont you get it.it is not what it looks like that matters everything is not that good but i dont go round seying that is rubbish,what a rip off and that was a waist of time getting5000p,s.it is what your tama likes.no offence but you are rubbish :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :angry:i am talking to every one that thinks some items are c***

Last edited by a moderator:
TAMAGOTCHI??? RIP OFF???I''m insulted. This is a place for people who like and have fun with tamagotchis. If you think tamagotchi is such a rip off why are you even here?  ;)   :wacko:   :angry:
I agre he/she shoud not be here

Code:

Last edited by a moderator:
your all stupid :hitodetchi: :p :D :angry: dont you get it.it is not what it looks like that matters everything is not that good but i dont go round seying that is rubbish,what a rip off and that was a waist of time getting5000p,s.it is what your tama likes.no offence but you are rubbish :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:i am talking to every one that thinks some items are c***
Well, at least I put apostrophes in my contractions and capatalize letters that should be CAPATALIZED!!! I just thought it was a rip off because I expected more of such an EXPENSIVE item. It's 5,500GP, not 5,000GP. DO YOU HAVE ANY MORE ISSUES YOU WANT TO DISH OUT?! :angry: :angry: :angry: Oh! Thanks for the help again TamaMum ;) .

I hardly ever get Marutchi or Hitodetchi anymore....I always get Kuribotchi/Kinakomotchi

in fact my recent tamas has been repeats of same ones :hitodetchi:

If you don't want a marutchi, you could try to fill up the baby's hearts as fast as you can without snacks, try to only use games and check on it every 45 seconds or 2 minutes and you will have a better tama!

OMG I'm so sorry mr.mametchi. That's me I never understand what people mean by that stuff. By "the point of the throne" I thought you meant "the whole point of it". My apoligies.

SICK, ME, TOTALLY SICK OF :unsure: hitodetchi and marutchi

I WANT ;) KURIBOTCHI NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I once had Marutchi for FIVE generations on my Ver.1 tamagotchi and I'm not bored of it. Then again, I am not bored of Marutchi because the only other toddler to get is kinokomotchi and I don't really like him! Also, the point of the throne is buy it and when your tama is an adult let him sit on it and he will look like he's taking a nap. The throne is for 5500p.

Hope this helped!! :D :( :( :eek: :D :angry: :blink:

I LOVE HANATCHIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back