I'm sick...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor you :wub: ... I have shadows under my eyes all the time from allergies. I look like a zombie...

Seems like everyone's sick lately. I've got a wicked stuffy nose, and my dad made me pour saltwater up my nose...(achoo!)...anyway, get well soon, everyone!

Seems like everyone's sick lately. I've got a wicked stuffy nose, and my dad made me pour saltwater up my nose...(achoo!)...anyway, get well soon, everyone!
once i got really sick and the doctor presribed my this little container of salt water that i had to poor up my nose. i know how u feel.its gross isnt it?

Yeah...I felt like I'd been swimming and got water up my nose...gross feeling. Note to Spring: if ANYONE tries to make you pour saltwater up your nose, scream and run away!!

Yeah...I felt like I'd been swimming and got water up my nose...gross feeling. Note to Spring: if ANYONE tries to make you pour saltwater up your nose, scream and run away!!
okeey doaks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back