Nazochi's other attempts at nazotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nazochi

Reaction score
Yes! I'm smart enough to make this thread the last thread with all of the rest of my logs!

Spoon:

A marutchi girl born from the glitchy shmee. Perfect care, but soon to come a few neglects as her mother. :D I want the ninja this time.

Fork, the well-manered shirobebetchi has let go of mama, and is now in kinakomatchi phase, with no disipline whatsoever, and perfect care otherwise.

spoon the marutchi, oop! Just turned into oniotchi! I love this teen! :blink: Had been spirit neglected twice, and body neglected once, put to bed 16 minutes later than 8 o'clock, and has been disipline neglected once. I shall flock to my other log to see how I treated shmee in teen stage.

Notes:

-If a person knows it has been 24 hrs since time of breeding, if they wish, they can set clock to 23:59 and see the baby ceremony.

I think I got an idea for Nazotchi...First, start out with two Tamagotchis and take absolute perfect care for 4 generations so that the Luck Level increases (Visit Tamagotchi Square for info). Treat the 5th generation as if you were trying to get a Maskutchi or Zukitchi from the older Tamagotchis, then take perfect care of the adult they become and dont mate it.

That was my idea. ^^;
Ah. But what if a tama generation is the same gender? :D I would try that, but the results of the births would be almost impossible to achive. It is a very good idea though! :D Luck level

:D My precious oniotchi spoon died! At least it confirmed my suspicions of 4 direct neglects...

Direct neglects: 4 of these will kill your tama. These include:

happy hearts below zero for over 15 minutes"

body hearts below zero for over 15 minutes*

Indirect neglects: So far, no amount of these has killed my tama. Includes:

sleeping 15 minutes after need"

cleaning 15 minutes after need*

getting a toothache*

forgetting to disipline 15 minutes after need"

"=suspected to lower hidden parameter of spirit

*=suspected to lower hidden parameter of body

any of them=suspected to lower luck level

----------------------------------------------------------------

The new spoon (boy!) will be planned to be a hanatchi with NO SNACKS!! This shall be very hard to achieve considering no snacks is supposed to have a negative affect on spirit.

Fork still has never been disiplined. I will end up trying to disipline her as an adult (tarakotchi?)

Still with no disipline, and a fair amount of snacks, fork the itchigotchi is happy. Her luck level isn't as high as spoon. (or so it seems.) Spoon's soul hasn't been damaged yet, he is an itchigotchi. Must search for hanatchis in the logs to see what I must neglect (and the quanity)

Fork was not disiplined again, and I put her on pause. The reason for this is simple. Spoon only gets happier when he wins a game. I've noticed on all adult forms the musscle strength is higher, so I don't want her to evolve into an adult until spoon has evolved. In this way, spoon has a higher chance of winning games as fork. She is a couple hours away from 3yrs. old.

Spoon has been neglected directly 3 times bodily, and NO TIMES spiritually. He should turn two at 11:00 am my time.

I've found something on the canadian website. If you praise after doing well on a game, they stay happier longer and it has a positive effect on training. I'll perform this tip 9 times when fork is an adult, because this may simulate her disipline level somehow... It also gives me a grand idea on how to get oyajitchi, if this tip somehow has an effect on the toddler stage of the offspring...

I'll post more later, and I hope my batteries don't die! (I've sure had to connect a lot to keep spoon happy)

I thought I lost spoon a few minutes ago! 4 direct neglects could kill! And because I want a hanatchi, I cannot let hearts drop to zero and the attention light come on! With one heart left, I played a game between fork and spoon. Fork won, so spoon was empty! :D I kept playing games, but he kept losing! Finally, just before my expirement was ruined (10 minutes after no hearts and no signal), he won twice! My experiment is saved... For now. I'll update later, and can't wait until he saves his game tomorrow! :D

And the results of spoon are in... He evolved into...

You ready?

You sure?

HANATCHI!!! Oooh, he is soo cute! The way he eats fish, the way he falls down, the way his nose puffs up when blowing that balloon gift. He is one of my favorite characters yet! One thing still bothers me though... How can he brush his teeth w/o arms? :D Fork is now unpaused, perfect care except in the area of disipline. :D

Gaaah!!! noo! My record of not getting any adult character twice has been broken! With perfect care and no disipline... A masktchi has been born. Well, I guess this clears up some of the, " but I never let the hearts reach below zero" excusey thingy.

Nothing much has happened over the past few days. Spoon is 7, and the matchmaker came. I decided to play around.

3 memetchis

3 tarakotchis

a hanatchi

a robotchi

a masktchi

a kutchipatchi

I'm missing mametchi, mimitchi, and gozarutchi as possible characters coming from the matchmaker. I keep resetting the clock to 6:59 and seeing the matchmaker come over and over. Let you know if I get these characters...

After a while of experimenting with the matchmaker, she offered a mametchi. I had to accept! :( What better tama could you mate with? I do think I broke fork's heart... The strange thing is, they are still lovers! (I guess fork doesn't know spoon was cheating on her... I think the mametchi's name was knife? :) )

Perhaps I can get a twin out of 'em...

Many things have happened! Using my parent go away thingy, spoon went away, and a little angel was born! :D She was a shirobebetchi until pop! A marutchi came up! Strange because mametchis have high disipline levels and um, spoon's disipline was full. Ah well, I do so love these characters! :p

Fork is bieng fork. I went on a long car trip today in which a friend made him gain 75 pounds. :unsure: :D .. I worked that flab off of her, though.

Notes:

Why cann't I ever get a MALE out of any of my parents? :( :D ;) ;)

after accidentially leaving the light on last night, Angel became an oniontchi. Fork has been greeted by the matchmaker and after me accepting the fact that I wouldn't get anything else but a robotchi, accepted. Tomorow, a Devil girl shall awaken.

^ That last line sounded so cool in my head! :wacko:

Devil was born at 7 am yesterday, turned into a marutchi. We had fun with the non-dying shirobebetchi, letting 7 poots pile on the screen! Today, she turned into oniotchi. Angel has been body neglected three times, and I shall get a robotchi, or so I hope. See y'all later! :B

After a very close call with turning off the light, (by 14 seconds away from spirit neglecting!) I was a bit skittish to what angel would transform into. Robotchi! Not the cutest character, but man! It was so funny when he put on that wig for the first time! Devil is going to sleep with no light on, and with no disipline. Gozarutchi here I come!

Angel the robotchi mated with another robotchi, with full disipline, and sen came into the tamagotchi family today. Sen has been totally neglected. No food, play, light out, medicine, or disipline for her in shirobebitchi form. Interesting. Another full disipline baby who has been neglected turned into marutchi. I sense a care pattern. 8 poops reside on her screen, and I'll see if I can raise her on snacks and poo. I'll probably get a hanatchi, but this experiment will be tough! Meanwhile, Devil has been praised every time she does great! in a game, each time I do this her happiness goes up by three hearts. I accidently neglected her spirit needs the other day.

Latest posts

Back