Sign in to follow this  
PockyGirl

Is anyone else having troubke finding cr2032

I've been to two different Walmarts and they didn't have any left. Anyone else having problems finding them?

I just changed batteries a few minutes ago! I found Energizer batteries at Target. Good luck!

Radio Shack should almost always have these batteries in stock. But when in doubt, call before you go out looking.

I get mine from CVS. they seem to have them in stock most of the time. if All else fails, u may have a Batteries Plus store around u..they should definatly have them.

Does anyone know where they can buy these batteries in packs of 3 or 5 or summat? Most of these places only sell them in a pack of 1, which gets a bit expensive.

[quote name='ellyria' date='Oct 25 2004, 11:55 AM'] Does anyone know where they can buy these batteries in packs of 3 or 5 or summat? Most of these places only sell them in a pack of 1, which gets a bit expensive. [/quote]
Try Ebay; you can usually find some good deals there. I know of someone who got a 10 pack of the batteries at a dollar store, so you might want to check those, too.

if ur looking 4 batteries, u might wanna try best buy :huh: (if you have 1 near u) that's where i get mine! :huh: Edited by sweetstuff10

you can get them at the dollar store for 2/$1.00 or 3/$1.00 depends on the dollar store i hope i helpd :( :o

just go to Buck-or-Two, they have lots of batteries and it's really cheap hoped i helped :huh: