I think I am losing interest in my tamagotchi's.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mangorox

Reaction score
I am losing interset. Ofcoruse, I will still stay on TamaTalk. Its just I my tama's have been paused for about a week. Should I just leave them for awhile, then come back to them? Is anyone else having this kind of truoble?

P.S. I know this is a lttile stupid for a topic, but I think I needed to for some weird reason

Hey there

I paused my tamas for a week, and I felt much better about them when I started them up. I think I have a little tamagotchi burnout too.

There are 7 going in my household right now and during the day I often look after 4 of them, it gets a bit much sometimes.

I am still keen but the edge has gone. I only got my first tamagotchi ever about mid July.

Maybe you just need a break too.

B) Thats horribal.

Like Risshole said, you probuly do need a break.

Leave them there for a month or so, and you'll miss them...

So you'll open them up at the end of the month, and you'll love it as if it was new!

:D but- I'm not sure....

I have been playing with tamas on and off since the first release.

It's fine to tab them up for a while. These new tamas remember where you were and everything.

I tabbed up my Akai, Keitais and V2 a couple of weeks ago and just have a Mini going. So I am taking a small break from them too.

Having a Mini going is almost like having no tama. B) they are so easy to care for.

So go ahead and take a break. We understand.

Then these new tamas go for EVER. The other ones went for as long as you wanted to keep them alive. I don't always like the many generations these new ones do. It makes it so you can never stop. :D

I don't know why but I'm starting to sort of feel like that. I think it's because I just got another v2 and i'm a tad overwhelmed. If your going to pause it for a while make sure to take out the battery so it doesn't waste your battery!

I am losing interset. Ofcoruse, I will still stay on TamaTalk. Its just I my tama's have been paused for about a week. Should I just leave them for awhile, then come back to them? Is anyone else having this kind of truoble? 

P.S. I know this is a lttile stupid for a topic, but I think I needed to for some weird reason
I know all 3 of mine are on pause now and I am losing intrest in them... I don't think I will start them up again so I might have to leave tamatalk :( !!!!

It's ok, I've been on a "pausing binge," so to speak, for the last ten days. It's good to have a break, but when I start 'em back up again, I feel so much more loved...and I look forward to every new day...

i had the same problem mangorox. but i stopped after i got my v2. maybe if you get a new tamagotchi you will be intrested. or make yourself a rule that you must connect your tamagotchis at least once a day or earn at least a 100 points or something. that's my advice, hope it helped.

sorry to get off the topic but i reckon the version 3 should be out now...

coz when i got my ver.1 i played it for like a few months and then when

i got bored of it then ver.2 was out so i got that and now i'm bored of that one

so i got a mini and i'm starting to get bored of it so i think ver.3 should be out

now don't u think?

i put mine on pause for a week and when i came back to take it off pause the battery was dead LOL

Oh no. I have to admit I am loosing my interest too. :hitodetchi: But hey! I know what makes me like Tamagothchis more.

-Pause them for a long time and then you'll miss them.

-Collect other Tamagtotchis from eBay!

-Play with different electronic pets.

Hmm, I think that's all I can think of.....

I REALLY recomend you to buy different electronic pets or play with different ones. :huh:

I know all 3 of mine are on pause now and I am losing intrest in them... I don't think I will start them up again so I might have to leave tamatalk :hitodetchi: !!!!
Sorry for getting off the topic but... PLEASSSSSSSSSSE DON'T LEAVE!!!!!! You are a GREAT friend to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know all 3 of mine are on pause now and I am losing intrest in them... I don't think I will start them up again so I might have to leave tamatalk :D !!!!
Not liking tama's doesn't mean you have to leave. I am not leaving, I am just having a break from my tama's. I still love them ofcoruse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back