Admin's busy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchiz

Reaction score
I know all you guys want tamatalk "better" but admin is busy.

Your busy sometimes? Right? On suggestions, people say their ideas. Thats why we have it there! But people keep on bothering admin with things that are very complicated HTML.

Thats okay to put on suggestions board. But dont PM it to admin!

Thats kid of mean. Dont you think so? I'm just posting this so you dont do that.

Think about it. How would YOU like it?

I know all you guys want tamatalk "better" but admin is busy.Your busy sometimes? Right? On suggestions, people say their ideas. Thats why we have it there! But people keep on bothering admin with things that are very complicated HTML.

Thats kid of mean. Dont you think so? I'm just posting this so you dont do that.

Well, it does say on the sidebar:

Problems? Suggestions?

PM the Admin!

Sorry about that..... Just making a slight point.....

Well, it does say on the sidebar:
Problems? Suggestions?

PM the Admin!

Sorry about that..... Just making a slight point.....
Lolz.. Yeah he/she would be busy I guess I mean TamaTalk isn't his/her whole life...

Ok, it may b rude and all but people have complaints that should b fixed sonner er l8ter. who cares if the admin doesn't have enough time. People have JOBS. and it's the admins job to do what he needs to do. Got that? It's his responsiblity to do what his job. I know, this might sound a little wierd, but the admin has a job. And u will too. ur boss wants u to do everything u can possibly do, right? Get used to it. Cause lifes not an easy road.

Ok, it may b rude and all but people have complaints that should b fixed sonner er l8ter. who cares if the admin doesn't have enough time. People have JOBS. and it's the admins job to do what he needs to do. Got that? It's his responsiblity to do what his job. I know, this might sound a little wierd, but the admin has a job. And u will too. ur boss wants u to do everything u can possibly do, right? Get used to it. Cause lifes not an easy road.
What she's saying is if you're posting your idea on the suggestion board, don't PM it to Admin, he/she will eventually come on and look there. :D

I know all you guys want tamatalk "better" but admin is busy.Your busy sometimes? Right? On suggestions, people say their ideas. Thats why we have it there! But people keep on bothering admin with things that are very complicated HTML.

yeah i know.....Admin PMs new ppl every day to say welcome and stuff like that.....

i know it must be hard 13,000 ppl nagging u!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back