tama connextion malfunction?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iloveMytamas

Reaction score
hi,

i just received my pink tama connextion and i have a question...... when i first pulled the tab, it beeped like usual, but....after the egg appeared and was moving like it should.....it started fading and the screen went blank as in if the battery was out and let out a tiny weak beep and the screen was blank, and it wouldn't let me press the back reset button like it didn't react, and at that point i was all, omg its defected or messed up or something, but after one or two more tries of sticking the tab back in the slot it didn't fade or turn off it just was like normal and at the moment its working like normal as it should, and i tried pressing the reset button and it beeped and worked like normal.....is that just cause the tab at my first attempt didn't get pulled out right? i reset twice just to make sure and its working right....and strangely i keep getting girls? lol Anyone have any insight on this? thanks! :blink:

i thought i answered it? it probably got damaged while shipping? just a dumb guess by me :blink: :) :D

yeah, lol i figured i should move this part of the message to the what happened section rather than, making a huge post.....sahrri.... and, i dunno maybe? it seems to be working fine right now......maybe shipping made some part inside move off its rightful spot? and when i pulled the tab for the first time, it sort of got pushed the right way so after a few tries it, finally worked? i have NO clue, just am glad it works right now....

I think maybe the battery isnt secured properly. When you pulled the tab it maybe moved the battery slightly. It happens to me aswell. On the screen some parts of the pixel graphics turn white and fade etc. And it has a weird sound, Im presuming the battery isnt in properly. I think you probly should open up the back and tape the battery down, so its nice and firmly secured.

//haze

you just pulled it out to quickly or to slow it happend to me and both of my sisters :p

i have this 1 is it rare :huh: and this 1 :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back