Kujiratchi and who is this?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AriesG

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Another transformation :hitodetchi:

One is the whale (Kujiratchi) and the other looks has a face of a "takotchi" - kinda duck like around the face but is black on the bottom. Has a single "antenna" coming out of its head. Cute. Ya' know - I'd love it if it under the status menu it would not only tell you about its health and whether its a boy or a girl but the name of the actual character. Would save you from having to read my questions. Its been nice thought to end up with some unusual characters.

Thanks in advance!

~Aries

Thanks!

I've been trying to find the URL for a fairly extensive site that had images of all the connection characters including the "secret" ones. I want to say its an international site but I can't recall. Does anything have that handy or can point me in the right direction so I can bookmark it?

once again, thanks in advance

~Aries

Thanks!
I've been trying to find the URL for a fairly extensive site that had images of all the connection characters including the "secret" ones. I want to say its an international site but I can't recall. Does anything have that handy or can point me in the right direction so I can bookmark it?

once again, thanks in advance

~Aries
Try this site: Bell Sprout's Inner World . It's one of the best sites for tama info I've seen.

:hitodetchi: :huh: :angry: :huh: -_- ;) ;) :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back