Are you obsessed? Do you spend every wakeing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you obsessed?

• No way!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have some days where I can never put it down, but some days I don't even touch it.

• That is way overbord!!

• Totally!

• People who do that are crazy!

• I only play with a tamagotchi when I'm board.

• I'm a little obsessed, but not that much.

• Naa! That's just wierd!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
woah overboard alert! anyone that does that must be really upset or lonely, or maybe just plain bored lol! i know that i certainly dont obsess over my two infact alot of the time i ignore them unless they need something :hitodetchi:

woah overboard alert! anyone that does that must be really upset or lonely, or maybe just plain bored lol! i know that i certainly dont obsess over my two infact alot of the time i ignore them unless they need something :furawatchi:
Yeah, I agree with you.

I'm sort of obsessed, but most of my tama obsession time has been transported to obsession over getting goth clothes...

P.S.- I love your avatar! Anime RULES!!! (is that Mew mew power?)

sometimes i put it down and pick it rite up again,sometimes when it beeps i dont bother touching it

Can some one make a avvie for me?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[SIZE=14pt]Umm,[/SIZE]

If you can to animation can you make an avator that has a picture of a cute kitten that looks down and flashes and then says Kitty_Cat in Pink!

Please!!!!!!!!!!!

Your the best if you could!

tama's are my life!!! theyre great! im obsessed with them (and tamatalk!)

Yeah, I agree with you.
I'm sort of obsessed, but most of my tama obsession time has been transported to obsession over getting goth clothes...

P.S.- I love your avatar! Anime RULES!!! (is that Mew mew power?)
You spend too much time pretending to be goth. If you're goth then do go around advertising it and putting it in your signature. >_< That's what posers do. By the way Rugrats are very goth. ;)

well as for me, some days i don't do anything but get points, some days I pause it until a year is over (well it feels like it atleast!) :wacko: :lol:

I know I'm off topic but...

Tamagirl777, I read your signature thingy. I'm flattered. Thank you!!! That's so sweet! I think that you are one of my really good friends on this site! <_<

I know I'm off topic but...Tamagirl777, I read your signature thingy. I'm flattered. Thank you!!! That's so sweet! I think that you are one of my really good friends on this site! <_<
Yes, thank you for putting me in your signature too Tamagirl777!

Yah. I think that you would make a pretty good guied too DarkCore. I hope I get to be one though! It looks fun! <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Yah. I think that you would make a pretty good guied too DarkCore. I hope I get to be one though! It looks fun! <_<
As much fun as it could be, you have responsibilities. You have to moderate forums, make sure people don't break the rules, etc. It is hard work. I would be on much longer so I could moderate...

As much fun as it could be, you have responsibilities. You have to moderate forums, make sure people don't break the rules, etc. It is hard work. I would be on much longer so I could moderate...
That's exactly what I think would be fun, the responsibilitys!

Aa! It's just me! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back