YAY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_chi

Reaction score
YAY!!!!! I can't wait for my laptop to arrive! YAY!!!! I'm sooo excited! My dad finally got down and bought me one! Actully, I knew about this for a few weeks, but I just remember to post this right now! It's the best style, with everything that I need and MUCH, MUCH more on it, too! YAY!!!!! I'm the luckest kid on earth! :huh: Well...... right now I feel like it, anyways....... :hitodetchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
YAY!!!!! I can't wait for my laptop to arrive! YAY!!!! I'm sooo excited! My dad finally got down and bought me one! Actully, I knew about this for a few weeks, but I just remember to post this right now! It's the best style, with everything that I need and MUCH, MUCH more on it, too! YAY!!!!! I'm the luckest kid on earth! :huh: Well...... right now I feel like it, anyways....... :hitodetchi:
Great!!!

I just got my dads old laptop when I asked....

It is really slow and pretty useless but it is better then nothing!

Yours sounds AWESOME!!! Hope you have a lot of fun with it!!!

~Zoey

Thanks you! I know, I'll tell you all more about it when I get it! :D

Whoa! That is ever s cool! Congratulations! Yeah! You are very lucky! I am not necessarily very lucky at the moment... My computer crashed over the weekend so now I have to use my father's one whenever he is no ton it (as well as all of the homeowrk. XC)

Yea! Poor you! I CAN'T WAIT untill my laptop comes.. this 5 YEAR OLD computer won't even go on MY WEBSITE!!!!!!! I hope that my friend and all of my members don't think that I abonded it.... I feel sad....... *CRYS!!!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back