New name?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafruits

Reaction score
When I went to tamagotchi.com, there was a poll and this is what it was like:

Round 6: who is your favorite tamagotchi?

Nikatchi

Hinatchi

Debatchi

Dorotchi

Wooltchi!!!

Did Bandai change Urutchi's name? :unsure: :p :eek:

Don't know if Bandai would change the name of a tama, while there are still a few tamas without names, but it is possible.

:p :unsure: :eek: :p :lol: ;) ;) :D

wooltchi? thats a bit wack! maybe the site's owner wasn't sure the sheep tama was named urutchi maybe? or maybe o forget it lol

yeh but if you check everywhere its always urutchi :furawatchi: im confused *scratches head*

thats wierd maybe bandai didnt like da other name so they changed it to wooltchi LOL

Well,Woolchi and Uruchi is actually exactly the same thing...For this you must have some Japanese knowledge though ;) Well,Uru is the way you can read the Japanese spelling in Katakana for the English word wool, so I guess people who call it Urutchi,just read it as Uru, where else those who spell it as Woolchi wort of got the idea that it was the Japanese way of spelling the English Wool. Get it? :D

wooltchi is the little guy with the big red nose! the one that gets hayfever alot... he's my favorite!

wooltchi is the little guy with the big red nose! the one that gets hayfever alot... he's my favorite!
No, his name is Hanatchi, not Wooltchi (sorry)..

The names Urutchi and Wooltchi refer to the same sheep looking character.

It's just that BanDai sometimes gives some of the characters more 'Anglicised' names for the Western market:

Androtchi vs Robotchi is another example.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back