Sign in to follow this  
purple_13

someone tell me wat happened

well i have the tamagotchi connection v2.....and i fed my tama a hamburger then.....my tama made a really weird face...its eyes were really big and is mouth was shaped like a o....then after that happened all of the happiness hearts went away...someone tell me wat happened.

Listen, I'll tell you WHAT happened...

Your tamagotchi disliked what you gave him/her because....Wait, what you gave it, was it a treat? Because if it wasn't thn I don't know. But anyhow, if it was then I know that it disliked it and that's all you need to know.

Oh! And it's happened to mine with the parfait! :furawatchi:

yeah it was a treat....thnx.....i never heard of anything not liking a hamburger...lol

some tamas have disliked food and liked treats if you tell me what your tama is /or what it looks like ill tell you his/her fave food =)

some tamas have disliked food and liked treats if you tell me what your tama is /or what it looks like ill tell you his/her fave food =)

.................and the happiness goes up to 4(if it isnt already) and it jumps up and turns around in slow motion.....and makes a wierd face when it lands. :huh:

its food poisioning i think............each tama v2 character dislikes 1 thing.....

its food poisioning i think............each tama v2 character dislikes 1 thing.....

Lol, I don't think it's really food poisoning, but the Tama just hated the treat. What kind of tama was is anyways?

your tama dosen't like your the food and people no spaming s.p.a.m.

well i have the tamagotchi connection v2.....and i fed my tama a hamburger then.....my tama made a really weird face...its eyes were really big and is mouth was shaped like a o....then after that happened all of the happiness hearts went away...someone tell me wat happened.

i dont no but thst is realy weird :lol: :( :kuribotchi: :hitodetchi: ^_^ :mametchi: :mimitchi: ;) :angry: :gozarutchi: :pochitchi: :angry:

Dang, same thing happened to mine with a hamburger too! My char was a Maruchi