ANIME!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchis_Rule

Reaction score
anime is the coolest thing. it is japanese animation,like yugio and hello kitty ect. However anime isnt all about card games and stupid sounding voices! there is some beatiful anime movies created by master film maker hayao miyazaki, like spirited away, princess mononoke and other cool ones.The word anime comes from the french word meaning animation and the japanese adopted that word to describe their way of animation. :furawatchi: the original pronounciation of this word was ahhhh.neeee.may, but americans made it aaaaaa. ni.may. I got really mad when my friend michelle and her friend coleen tried to convince my that anime was pronounced aaaa.ni.may!!!!!! ;) okkkkkk i better stop typing now!

anime is the coolest thing. it is japanese animation,like yugio and hello kitty ect. However anime isnt all about card games and stupid sounding voices! there is some beatiful anime movies created by master film maker hayao miyazaki, like spirited away, princess mononoke and other cool ones.The word anime comes from the french word meaning animation and the japanese adopted that word to describe their way of animation. ;) the original pronounciation of this word was ahhhh.neeee.may, but americans made it aaaaaa. ni.may. I got really mad when my friend michelle and her friend coleen tried to convince my that anime was pronounced aaaa.ni.may!!!!!! :D okkkkkk i better stop typing now!
I like anime! I like the less mainstream kind like:

-Shaman King

-One Piece

-Naruto

and others.

I don't like the kind like:

-Hello Kitty

-Yu-Gi-Oh

etc.

I am not good at drawing, so I don't draw anime but I like watching it and reading in in Shonen Jump!

I'm a huge anime fan. B) I also like more of the less mainstream ones, DarkCore. My favorites are Shoujo Kakumei Utena, Mermaid Saga, Tokyo Babylon, Fushigi Yuugi, Magic Knight Rayearth, Macross, Hellsing, Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch Pure...um...the Rose of Versailles is good, too.

I also like Hayao Miyazaki! My favorite is Castle in the Sky B)

Oh, and I draw it all the time, it's my favorite art style! B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Same! I love anime! I love:

Pokemon

Digimon

Mew Mew Power

Saber Marontte j

There is so many... i can't name themn all

I love watching anime, but i cant draw to save myself so yeah!!!!!! B)

if anyone can show any of their drawings, on a website or whatever, then i would be delighted!!!!!

I LOVE ANIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me too!!! i love it!!! wouldn't it be cool if they did a tamagotchi show?

I'm a huge anime fan. ;) I also like more of the less mainstream ones, DarkCore. My favorites are Shoujo Kakumei Utena, Mermaid Saga, Tokyo Babylon, Fushigi Yuugi, Magic Knight Rayearth, Macross, Hellsing, Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch Pure...um...the Rose of Versailles is good, too.
I also like Hayao Miyazaki! My favorite is Castle in the Sky :p

Oh, and I draw it all the time, it's my favorite art style! :ph34r:
It's my favorite art style too. I just want to note:

I LOVE HELLSING!

anyways, ANIME IS THE BEST FREAKING THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED IN THE HISTORY OF EARTH!!!!!!!!! I LOVE ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!

me likes:

-ONE PIECE! YESSS!!!!

-Inyuasha

-Mew MEw Power

-uhhmmmmuuuhhmm.... EVERYTHING! (almost, not yugioh, and stuff)

[SIZE=21pt]ANIME ROCKS![/SIZE]

Hehee... Anime is awsome!

My faves are:

- Full Moon Wo Sagashite ( Searching For Full Moon )

- Full Metal Alachemist

- Naruto

- .Hack//Dusk

- Spiral

I like to watch, but I draw poorly. ;)

I love to draw anime.

--oh, and not to sound girly, but I liked to draw Sailor Moon. the details make the picture. :D

me too!!! i love it!!! wouldn't it be cool if they did a tamagotchi show?
that would ROCK :( :p :lol: :mametchi: ps i LOVE anime art.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want GOZI HUGS! :wacko: Plus, MEOW :ph34r:

I absolutely LOVE anime! I love drawing it too!(manga/manwha in korean) My faves are:Tokyo MewMew(NOT Mewmew Power!!!-.-

) Chobits, FullMetal Alchemist, Inuyasha, Naruto, and .//hack(all of them!)!

My fave anime:

D.N. angel(avatar) :ph34r:

Inuyasha :lol:

Mew Mew power :ichigotchi:

hack :ichigotchi:

trigun :ichigotchi:

burst angel

....MORE!!!!

bad anime:

dragonballZ and GT :mellow:

Yu gi oh! :rolleyes:

my days with midory :wacko: