All the best *Karina*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sister Wolf

Reaction score
This is not a rumor. I have had word from her sister via *Karina*'s log on to tell me she has passed away. I do not know how and I do do not know why but I would just like to pray for her here. I hope you feel the need to do the same even if you are not a reigious person. You may also leave prayers of hope in the new hurricane's arrival.

*Karina*'s prayer

God, I pray that *Karina* will be safe in your arms now where pain and suffering cannot reach her. I pray for her family and hope that they can cope without *Karina* around. Give her sister Sarah the strength to carry on. Pray that *Karina* will be remembered and respectfully treated by word of mouth on tamatalk.

I pray this will help.

Amen.

Regaurds to *Karina*'s family.

Sister Wolf *head in paws weeping* :lol: :( :( :(

Well, yes, people do care but there have been several cases where people have lied about their deaths... And if she is your best friend, how come you don't know much about ti? I do not intend to be rude, but I am just suspicious. Anyway, if it is so true, I send condolences to her family. :L

ok. I think it might be true, but i don't know what to believe. If it's true, then my sympathy goes to her. sorry about what happened.

I lost contact with Karina until today and it was her sister mailing me to tell me. Karina was previously moaning to me about being in hospital on her birthday. Her family was affected in Katrina. Why would they lie?? I am certainly not lying. Blooming heck, my friend has died. I have been told via her log in. My friend. I would nver lie like this. I wuld not set up this memorial page if I was not sure. I would not be so mean. My world has fell in on me. I can never talk to her again... please believe me. :( :lol:

Sister Wolf *sniffling and whining uncontrollably*

wow, that is so sad. i hope that everyone can get through this. just think that you can always remember her in your heart, and you will. my sympathy. dont hesitate to pm me for help.

~Mimitchilover

I feel sorry for you. I was getting suspicious too. Cuz someone logged on their sibling's account and pretended that they were dead. But I believe you.

Yeah yeah, she left tamatalk and lied. She prbably just wantd attention. I don't belive you.... :(

I sorta have to agree with tamapenguin2 and oniontchi.I mean,what about tamakitten?She didn't die.Did Karina?But if this is true news,then I am very sorry.

~~CalmRain102~~

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what to believe. But her sister would probably be too busy mourning and all to go on TamaTalk and say that Karina was dead.

-She wouldn't think of TamaTalk at a time like that, now would she?

Fyrefox

;) :unsure: :lol: :lol: :lol: First Young_mimitchi and now *karina*! God is it true? why did she die?

I truly don't believe this death!! ;) I've heard enough of these "deaths" on tamatalk which I am totaly fed up with. And for your information, posting deaths just makes people sad & suspicious. Why would anybody think about it? it's just nonsence! And posting deaths on the web dosen't give total proof if it was just a post. You would have to get a video of it happening.

If you wanna post "deaths" do them on another forum or make your own forum. I don't care if you name your forum, "deaths of innocent people" This is not a place to post an obituary. It's a place to have fun and play games and talk about tamas, etc. So on 2nd thought, this topic should be deleted or closed, it's up to the guides an Admin. So it's a bad idea to post deaths here!

That's all I have to say.

Regards,

riley

AKA:pro175

oh, sorry for the loss. just forget about it and think that she moved away...once again, sorry for the loss, sister wolf. pm me if u feel like

were they in New Orleans with hurricane Katrina?!?!

if they were i wish you and her family peace. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back