Oh. My. God.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fyrefox

Reaction score
OK. Just today I was with a friend. We were walking and talking in the corner of the playground (and playing with our Tamagotchis :( ). Then I looked into the forest... A huge black bear was like 10 steps away, not facing us though. I screamed and said Omigosh, and we ran down (not the smartest thing to do) to tell the supervisor. And she set off the bear alarm. And we were all running to the school, and there was a lady and her dog and baby in the forest. And it was all very confusing.... Anyway, there was a bear trap nearby but we don't know if the bear got trapped eventually. Am I making sense?

Sorry, just HAD to get that out. :lol:

-Fyrefox

I like bears a lot but I prefer Octopuses! I went to an aquarium and this big octopus came up to me!!!

How big wa the bare?

I like bears a lot but I prefer Octopuses! I went to an aquarium and this big octopus came up to me!!!How big wa the bare?
Really big, but not colossal.

Last edited by a moderator:
CoOl! ThAt WoUlD bE a GrEaT eXpErIeNcE fOr YoU!

(The big lettersmall letter was hared)

Last edited by a moderator:
oh wow! cool! a real bear?????

i've touched a tamed 1 b4......in the circus

OK. Just today I was with a friend. We were walking and talking in the corner of the playground (and playing with our Tamagotchis :lol: ). Then I looked into the forest... A huge black bear was like 10 steps away, not facing us though. I screamed and said Omigosh, and we ran down (not the smartest thing to do) to tell the supervisor. And she set off the bear alarm. And we were all running to the school, and there was a lady and her dog and baby in the forest. And it was all very confusing.... Anyway, there was a bear trap nearby but we don't know if the bear got trapped eventually. Am I making sense?
Sorry, just HAD to get that out. :wacko:

-Fyrefox
that is sooo creeeepy! *shivers* Why is your school next to a forest?

that is sooo creeeepy! *shivers* Why is your school next to a forest?
We live in the country, so we have a really huge playground... it's two levels! And the bottom half is like a field, with a soccer area and stuff. And yes, we're closed in on two parts by one very small forest and one big one.

me too!! one time my little sister had a chicken named "lucky".well one day he had a very unlucky day...............................a fox got her
So sad :lol: . Poor unlucky Lucky. I've always liked chickens.

-P.S. I made meself a new avatar

Fyrechicken :wacko:

You scared me to death! I would NOT, i repeat, NOT want to make any contact whatsoever with a REAL LIVE bear!

i don't believe you.
Excuse me! I'm telling the truth, honestly. I have no reason to lie. Our school has had a *small* bear problem for a while, so a couple teachers are patrolling with "bear alarms", and it's scary being that close to a bear! The closest I'd been to one before this was a few car-lengths away. Plus, we were in a car on the highway so there wasn't any danger. And it was a cub, too. It really freaked me out when I saw the one at school, I just HAD to tell someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back