Oniotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffy_fan

Reaction score
My lil boy -Marutchi- turned into an oniotchi 2day. a few hrs ago. I know people sed it looked ugly but it sez on the sheet i printed off on a site that, and i quote "It seems bad, but is really a nice guy." And it sez its a crybaby but its really kool! doesnt bother me at all. Looks kool! He has only cried once and that was just when he turned into an oniotchi. So people who think there ugly, when you get one think about it and you mite just change you mind! :(

I think they look like onions crossed with ducks :( I don't think they are ugly I think they're kinda cute. And congratz on your new oniotchi :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they look like onions crosses with ducks  :( I don't think they are ugly I think they're kinda cute. And congratz on your new oniotchi  :p
THANK YOU!!! AND THEY AINT UGLY! NO tamagotchi IS UGLY :p

:( No but Mrs Busybody is!

:( i agree mrs busybody is uglier than oniotchi, but that tamagotchi is still very ugly

*realises that she has never seen mrs busybody or an oniotchi on her tamagotchi and tries to sneak out of discussion*

:( wen u see them both u will know wot i mean :p

Stupid Turin! Hurry up and grow! I wanna see the ugly things!

haha, well if you treat your turin back then you will see ugly things :(

:( No but Mrs Busybody is!
yeh shes an ugly tentacled old baggy cow...that has gotten me 2 generation 4 lmao!

HMM I have seen both Mrs. Busybody and oniotchi... And well Mrs. Busybody is like one of the most ugly looking creatures I have seen from tamagotchi's. To me oniotchi is rather cute. Now since I don't have one of these new tamgotchi's I have only seen them on websites... So thats what I think from what I have seen.

LOL I think most tamagotchis are ugly... o.o I want the one that's a play on a Japanese cake (Kinokomotchi or something like that...? I don't pay that much attention to their names), but I think you get that one after the first time you've played? I dunno, I'll look it up later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back