The mysterious case of the...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkullyRox

Reaction score
:angry: I connected my tamas today, they fell in love... babies born, but then connection failed. One of my babies disappeared!! It didn't scoot on over to the dads screen!! Well annoyed. :( It's my 9th generation tama, so unless matchmaker comes and he falls in love with another tama, my generation tree for that tama is over. :eek:

To say i'm annoyed, is a slight understatement!! I deleted the love pairing on the friends list, so it's showing just as friends again. Wonder if matchmaker will come?

Boo to the dodgy infrared!

I had 4 baby girls (WOO for the girlies!) over my 4 tamas, the others are all fine, it's just this one tama baby that's done the disappearing act!! :blink: :angry:

The happy event. :p (Woah, 3 new babies to care for... am I mad?! :D Good job I haven't got work until tomorrow, so I can get them out of the poop for England stage!! :( )

Lilo & Stych falling In Love

My two little girls

Lilo with her bubs

Stych, BABYLESS! :D

Bill & Bonny falling in love

WOOHOO!

Bubs scooting off to daddy!

Happy daddy!!

I hope Stych has the matchmaker come! I want 10th Gen!!

Last edited by a moderator:
thats sad , i breeded once or twice ( i lie , i used love potion!)

tama status

mum with baby

name :gem

gen:12th

training bars:9

type: :angry:

:angry: Dove

lol i might get a baby tama tommorow depends if i get them to breed ^^'

That should be mysterious casE... not cast, LOL! Anywho... :huh: I connected my tamas today, they fell in love... babies born, but then connection failed. One of my babies disappeared!! It didn't scoot on over to the dads screen!! Well annoyed. :wacko: It's my 9th generation tama, so unless matchmaker comes and he falls in love with another tama, my generation tree for that tama is over. :wacko:

To say i'm annoyed, is a slight understatement!! I deleted the love pairing on the friends list, so it's showing just as friends again. Wonder if matchmaker will come?

Boo to the dodgy infrared!

I had 4 baby girls (WOO for the girlies!) over my 4 tamas, the others are all fine, it's just this one tama baby that's done the disappearing act!! :( :rolleyes:

The happy event. :wacko: (Woah, 3 new babies to care for... am I mad?! :wacko: Good job I haven't got work until tomorrow, so I can get them out of the poop for England stage!! ;) )

Lilo & Stych falling In Love

My two little girls

Lilo with her bubs

Stych, BABYLESS! :wacko:

Bill & Bonny falling in love

WOOHOO!

Bubs scooting off to daddy!

Happy daddy!!

I hope Stych has the matchmaker come! I want 10th Gen!!
[SIZE=14pt]HOW DID YOU GET TWINS?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]HOW DID YOU GET TWINS?[/SIZE]
When you pair two tamagotchis, you always get twins. So you and a friend get a baby each.

In my case, pairing failed at the critical moment of one of the babies going over to the other tamagotchi! So, she's lost in tama cyber space!!

When my tamas were suppose to be getting married my connection failed also :rolleyes:

That happens with me and my sis! We'd go into present, and then, hers would fail, and I'd go give a present to no-one!!

So sad.. :)

I mistyped a word in the title.. I put Cast, instead of case. Admin must've changed it for me. :)

Good news... well it is to me anyways! Deleting the love pairing on Stych worked! Matchmaker came on screen at 7 this evening, and a baby girl was born. WOO!

I've had 5 baby girls... obviously just 4 left. So I can stop moaning now about only getting boys!! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back