why?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably just running and slidind. some tamas do that 4 fun. theres nothing rong with it, dont worry. :rolleyes:

I've got a queston too: do the toddlers go to the bathroom on that duck thing? Or do they take a bath in it wen they look stinky? My friend once told me it took a bath but i'm still not sure. Can someone answer this question :rolleyes:

I've got a queston too: do the toddlers go to the bathroom on that duck thing? Or do they take a bath in it wen they look stinky? My friend once told me it took a bath but i'm still not sure. Can someone answer this question :huh:
well its actually a potty....babies use it too <_< but not teens :ph34r: or adults they only bath when there teens or adults

Lol. :( I noticed that too! I thought they were hurting :( themselves so I'd always stop the animation by pressing A. It's really weird though. They take 2 steps and then slide into the walls. It's weird!! :(

I used to have an ichigotchi that did that!! HeHe...

It was funny! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back