Help, must... have .. variety!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shakespeare5

Reaction score
I always get ichigotchi and i always get tarakotchi. No matter what i do different, i always get the same tamagotchis. it's obvious that i'm not doing the RIGHT different thing soooo... I was wondering if anyone could describe in detail how to get some different teens or adults, since i can't find a giant chart that tells how to get what i want. i want to try to get alot of different tamagotchis. NOTE: This is also for anyone else who wants to see how to get all kinds of different things. Share your recipe for your favorite tamagotchi!!!!

https://www.peppersoup.net/tamasquare/tamapluschara.php

The giant chart you're looking for. :)

My Favorite? Memetchi: Only availiable on even generations. Normally my trend is Kinakomotchi --> Young Mimitchi --> Memetchi, but Marutchi --> Oniotchi --> Memetchi should work too. Whatever toddler stage you get, go ahead and take good care of it if you want. How you take care of it doesn't become crucial until it hits the teenage stage. What I do is take poor care of it, letting the hearts drop 2-3 until I finally feed or play with it. Usually on the second day of the teenage stage I let the hearts drop below 4 so it beeps. The thing is, only let the hearts drop below 4 *once* and only once. By the third day it should evolve to a Memetchi. :)

Check out my logs. 1, 2, and other. They include some nice details on how I treated my tama's to get certain characters. I have gotten Mametchi, Mimitchi, Kutchipatchi, Memetchi, all of the teens, and Masktchi. The logs describe all but Mame and Mimi, because they are achieved from perfect care (direct and indirect - see 'other' log)

Yeah, you get them the same way. It depends... If your tamagotchi is an even numbered generation, an oniontchi it will be. If it is an odd numbered generation, a hinotamatchi you shall see.

^rhyme!!

2 get a ringotchi[apple] make it weigh 99 as a child

2 get a hinatchi make it weigh about 20 as a child

2 get either a tarakotchi or a maskutchi neglect it sometimes during the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back