Sign in to follow this  
dannyleopps

OMG!All my idems turned into a ball!

My tamagotchi ran out of batteries on a connection so I reset it and dowlaoded it.Then when I was about to make my tamagotchi go in the U.F.O I found out that all my idems turned into a ball!!!

please help

Well answer to your question. Is your tama debugged? Because if it is the tama could've been fooled up by it. If not it could just be a glitch

Answer to blazer6203tama's question. The UFO is an item which you can buy in the shop sometimes. When you buy it you can use it and go to a bunch of randon world monuments. I think they are the Taj Mahal, Pyramids, Eiffel Tower, and 2 more but i'm not sure.

My tamagotchi ran out of batteries on a connection so I reset it and dowlaoded it.Then when I was about to make my tamagotchi go in the U.F.O I found out that all my idems turned into a ball!!!

please help

that happened to me :hitodetchi: ^_^

:D B) B) :mametchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :huh: :huh:

this isnt the first time this has happened so i dont think it's a glitch.........

i think bandai put a catch in! LOL or maybe ermm.......its supposed to happen sooner or later

dont worry though! :huh:

please help

I think I no you. is your real name Mandy?

its happened to me as well and all my treats turned into balls as well and there were 60

please help

Mandy, you told me that @ school! P.s Im still your friend in sececret. PPS. You are invited to my birthday party @ mini putt on oct 22.

please help

That happened to me after I changed the screen. I had to reset my 7th Generation teen. :rolleyes:

*sighs* Geez. see you tomorrow -_- . sorry i was late. B) :( ;)