What do I do when a big X appears

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tj-scott

Reaction score
A big X looking thing appeared and I can't push any buttons!

It looks like an X with a bottle or something in the center?

Does anyone have any guess what this means?

using the link wastes ALOT of battery power.I was linking my 2 tamagotchis.They were right next to each other anf the both sais connection faild.After that one of my tamagotchis needed a new battery.

I don't think that is necessarily true, Tamafan. I've had one of my tamagotchis going for nearly a month - the other about 2 1/2 weeks - and have connected them many, many times since the second was running. I'm still playing with them, and have even linked a few times today, and I have still not been prompted to replace the battery in either.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you don't keep them at the "stand by" screen very long then connecting them doesn't take much power. After you hit connect on one, they tell each other what's going to happen and they stop talking.

when this happened to me i was freakin out. i thought i broke it, i was nearly in tears! my dad hates tamagotchi's but he loves me so he bought me a new battery...

I had to replace both of mine 12 times. 24 batteries down the drain! :( :( :p :( ;) :eek: :D :angry: :angry: :( :angry: :( B) :p :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back