:huh:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Reaction score
U know when u play a game u get gotchi-points. When I play a game it either: Doesnt add the points up and I get nothing?????????? ; When I play a game instead of adding points it subtracts them?????????? ; Or one minute Ive got 110p then ive got 99p???????????????????????????????????????????.

Is it a problem or does everyone get it :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

[SIZE=14pt]PLEASE HELP!!!!!![/SIZE]

Crystal :wub:

Little glitches like that can happen...... reset your tama and then pick download. and glitch thats wrong will get corrected and dont worry you wont loose your character... youll pick up from where you left off at... note* you may have to adjust the time.

lol... that must realy suck!! but just do what everly said... it should work.

if you are playing jump, bump, or heading reset the tama and download it. if you are playing slot, it's normal.

U know when u play a game u get gotchi-points. When I play a game it either: Doesnt add the points up and I get nothing?????????? ; When I play a game instead of adding points it subtracts them?????????? ; Or one minute Ive got 110p then ive got 99p???????????????????????????????????????????.Is it a problem or does everyone get it -_- :( ;) :huh:

[SIZE=14pt]PLEASE HELP!!!!!![/SIZE]

Crystal B)
hmm, that's weird :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back