Star Toddler?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glide

Reaction score
I just got my Tamagotchi Connection Version 2 today..and after a while of being a Baby..She changed into a Star shaped Tama....

I can't find any information about this evloution...ANy Ideas?

oh really? does getting a star toddler mean u take excellent care of it? thanx!

yep... if u take PERFECT care it should turn into a young mametchi.....it looks like this>>> ;) but thinner*(and by perfect i mean not letting the hearts go down to 2at all)

I only had that ;) once. Is that cuz I'm a bad owner! I try really, really, really, x100 000 000 really take care of it the best I can! But mostly it's a little cake sort of thing. :gozarutchi: Am I really that bad?

i never got a star :gozarutchi: ....... but hey. i got my tama v2 yesterday........ :lol:

;) :huh: ............... :lol: <too cool 4 u :lol:

mine was an acorn guy and then it was a guy that looked like a rectangle with a face. its not a circle, i dont think. but, it would be hard to make on a tamagotchi screen...

Hitodetchis are cool ive got them a few times resulting in a Kiwitchi and a gozurotchi. The one I strive to get is a K-whateva u call them. The cloud thingys. They are a great chance to get a Mimitchi which is what I want more than anything in the world but am too chicken to debug.

you have a :furawatchi: !! they are the best toddlers you can get. I got 1 the first time too!! but now i have a :marutchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back