Connection failed?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

noname4444

Reaction score
My last post in a different thread got me thinking. How exactly do the tamagochies talk to each other when you connect them. Do both tamagotchi's stats play into who wins? I'm starting to think not... for example:

You're connecting two tamagotchies A and B. Hoping to give A a present, you use that one to connect the two at the standby screen. B fails, yet A jumps up to play a game. B goes back to milling around, and A wins the game and gains a heart. Now, how did A know it was going to win if B didn't send it any information? Better yet, how did it get tricked into "connecting" when B failed?

Thus, I would assume since A knew it was going to win w/o data from B, the person connecting determines the outcome of the match. Or does when B fail it is still trying to send out information that A gets, and B just doesn't get the data from A.

Hehe, still, there's nothing more frustrating than one tamagotchi going to give another a present, and the other one fails and doesn't get it. There's nothing more sad than a tamagotchi playing a game against itself and loosing...

Mine does that all the time. the first time it happened i thought it was the weirdest thing. a couple times mine won the game against it's self :) :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back